WTF happened to Nik Needham.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF happened to Nik Needham....

I think Nik had a solid year and keeps improving. He’s limited physically but he makes up for it with work and effort. He’s a solid guy to have as part of your DB group and strikes me as a smart player. Plus a contributor on all special teams.

More importantly, what happened to Noah Iggy? First round pick that can't get on the field as the third CB over Needham. Nick has been bad all year.

Completely different situations.

One is 24 yo and played much of last season thus knew the system relatively well.

The other is 21 yo and had no prior experience in the NFL and was far more hurt by the lack of camp and preseason games.

Why these differences need to be pointed out is beyond me.

That was bobby MCain the 2 years before ......He played good all year then blew a stinker or two.

Needham I thought was horrible last year made a 100% jump in his game and was solid all year then just blew a stinker and got exposed.

I think the plan is to upgrade both positions and have really solid depth where if either player gets burned on a play or 2 somebody will be ready to come in and fix it with different skillset....more speed, height, vision.

Back
Top Bottom