WTF is wrong with people ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF is wrong with people ?

Can I answer this one for everyone??

season 1 student GIF by NBC

Hypothetically speaking (Because I dont know all the facts, but have seen some weird **** in my time) What if he grabbed your wife's tits?

The one who is kicking the Bills fan in the head, while he is on the ground, could find himself facing attempted murder charges.

Not a legal analysis, just an opinion.

Can't do that.
Are you sure you can't do that?

Sadly, that type of crap is going on all over the place these days and not much seems to be done about it. They're let out on $0 bail.

It does give me hope to see that somebody thinks an individual doing something like that should be held accountable.

Hypothetically speaking (Because I dont know all the facts, but have seen some weird **** in my time) What if he grabbed your wife's tits?

I was going to put something like that in my post but that is a little different. Yes, defend your wife. But regular banter and jawing about the game..... GTFU. Kicking someone the ground. You're a Pu**y.

This is why I avoid people as much as possible. Too many people willing to choose violence or kill for trivial things.

Guess I'm cut from a different cloth. I can still go to a game and win or lose I can have a good time talking to the opposing team's fans. I'm not here making a living, I'm out to enjoy myself. Some people can separate the two.

You can see this on the news every night from every big city. Start putting them in jail and this stuff will start to slow down. It’s all cause and effect you don’t put criminals in jail they will see how far they can push it.

Sadly, that type of crap is going on all over the place these days and not much seems to be done about it. They're let out on $0 bail.

It does give me hope to see that somebody thinks an individual doing something like that should be held accountable.

Well, I am not sure about Miami, specifically. But this is Florida.

Sorry, not trying to get political, but we don't really do that no bail stuff here. But I can't speak for every county.

Oh yeah, absolutely.

I have always been a firm believer that I will never understand why certain things in sports are not considered criminal acts. Why do they get away with it.

Punch a coach in The head. 1 game suspension

Chase someone down in hockey, hit him with your stick from behind causing spine damage. Just suspended afew weeks. Yet the other guy will never play again.

I will never understand why these guys get apparent immunity during games.

I know this instance was fans, I am just speaking generally

You can see this on the news every night from every big city. Start putting them in jail and this stuff will start to slow down. It’s all cause and effect you don’t put criminals in jail they will see how far they can push it.
Yep, country needs to be tougher on crime. Violent crime continues to go up yet we don't put offenders in jail. Who wants to live in society where people are afraid to go for jog or stop for gas. Most important thing for me on midterms. Candidates who are tough on crime.

Back
Top Bottom