Wtf??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wtf???

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It's been reported that the NFL Referees assoc. (whatever it's called) admitted to blowing 3 calls against the bills.

Henry's TD -7 pts.
The endzone holding/safety- 2 pts.
Holding penalty on Clements' return. cost us 80 yds

Who cares, damage is done it isn't gonna fix the standings for us.

Anyone hear anything about the fins game? Patriots?Sorry no limk. Reported on radio.

Justasportsfan said:
It's been reported that the NFL Referees assoc. (whatever it's called) admitted to blowing 3 calls against the bills.

Henry's TD -7 pts.

Anyone hear anything about the fins game? Patriots?Sorry no limk. Reported on radio.
Sucks man.

Justasportsfan said:

Henry's TD -7 pts.

Same thing happened to the Fins last year in a loss.

Yeah like that crappy call in the Mia/Tenn game where McMike fumbled and Chambers scooped it up and scored. Bad call by refs. And that call on the goal line stand where they called holding on Howard. Throw was way off and uncatchable....total BS!!!

LMAO...that's awesome justa...thanx for brightening up my day :D . And i'm so sad to see you :cry: . Oh well, your season's pretty much done anyways :lol: (I realize i don't have much room to talk :( )

MarinoEqualsGod said:
LMAO...that's awesome justa...thanx for brightening up my day :D . And i'm so sad to see you :cry: . Oh well, your season's pretty much done anyways :lol: (I realize i don't have much room to talk :( )
Oh well. No excuses. We lost. I guess we'll have to win the old fashioned way and not the Patriots way :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Oh well. No excuses. We lost. I guess we'll have to win the old fashioned way and not the Patriots way :D.
This marks the first time I've ever agreed with a Bills fan! :eek:

Why would you come on here and look for sympathy??? I for one could care less and hope the refs cost you a ton of games this year and years to come!! Even tho I hate the Jets and Patsys more, dont think this is a place for anything but anti-bills talk.

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Go Refs!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom