Wtf??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wtf???

Justasportsfan said:
Oh well. No excuses. We lost. I guess we'll have to win the old fashioned way and not the Patriots way :D.

Very Nice - you know we all hate the Pats!

clear.gif

Justasportsfan said:
It's been reported that the NFL Referees assoc. (whatever it's called) admitted to blowing 3 calls against the bills.

Henry's TD -7 pts.
The endzone holding/safety- 2 pts.
Holding penalty on Clements' return. cost us 80 yds

Who cares, damage is done it isn't gonna fix the standings for us.

Anyone hear anything about the fins game? Patriots?Sorry no limk. Reported on radio.

it just kills yeah to hear that "sorry we blew those calls but there's nothing we can do"

Justasportsfan said:
It's been reported that the NFL Referees assoc. (whatever it's called) admitted to blowing 3 calls against the bills.

Henry's TD -7 pts.

Anyone hear anything about the fins game? Patriots?Sorry no limk. Reported on radio.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :D :evil:

One thing you can say about the refs...they're consistant. They consistantly blow calls anyway. No way I would ever want that job though!

Justasportsfan said:

Henry's TD -7 pts.

I agree justa... The NFL should stick those apologies and try to help the refs be more assertive in making the right call in the first place !!!!!
:yes:

Marino1983

Timmy54 said:
Why would you come on here and look for sympathy??? I for one could care less and hope the refs cost you a ton of games this year and years to come!! Even tho I hate the Jets and Patsys more, dont think this is a place for anything but anti-bills talk.

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Go Refs!!!!!
:moon:

Back
Top Bottom