WVDolphan was RIGHT about Garrard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan was RIGHT about Garrard

Hey David is living the life. Sign a nice contract. Throw a few passes in practice then take a dive just in time to avoid actually playing in a game.
i think he's got this NFL thing figured out :idk:

Lots of us called him out for being a scammer.. And because of our enmity towards his biggest champion, Omar, the dislike for Garrard organically expanded in direct proportion to the amount of pimping Omar did on his behalf.

Lots of us called him out for being a scammer.. And because of our enmity towards his biggest champion, Omar, the dislike for Garrard organically expanded in direct proportion to the amount of pimping Omar did on his behalf.

My conclusions of Garrard's motives had nothing to do with Omar.

:lol:

Take a bow. It's COMPLETELY transparent now. I can't believe he thinks he can pull this off a third time now.

You would be surprised at what gets by so many people. Evidence can be right under their noses, yet reality is ignored.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/01/orton-deal-leaves-some-scratching-their-heads/

Kyle Orton quit on the Cowboys, forcing the team to eventually cut him and walking away with a full $5 million signing bonus despite putting in only two of five years of work. Orton then one-upped Brett Favre, waiting until training camp and the preseason ended before going back to work, signing a contract with the Bills

He has created a perception that he doesn’t really want to play, and that he simply wants to cash large checks.

Gee. I wonder why the mainstream media has chosen to point this out about Orton, despite having even less evidence than what existed for Garrard being a scam artist. :ponder: Actually, I do not wonder why. I know exactly why.

While Orton may be lazy and purposely chose to avoid training camp and the preseason, if his number is called, he will get in the games and earn his paycheck. Garrard never wanted any part of actual game play, even in preseason. Garrard also pulled his scam on multiple occasions after quitting on the Jaguars.

Well, this is the first time Orton has pulled this move. I'm curious to see what happens with him, as he really pulled kind of a dick move on the Cowboys. I think he either wants to start (and knows he won't start in Dallas) or he is pulling a Garrard.

Anybody know if Orton spent the summer wakeboarding in the Gulf? Or tried to get several teams to sign him in week 4, only to go under the knife for 'necessary' procedure a couple of weeks later after publicly insulting the teams that wouldn't fork over guaranteed dough?

Back
Top Bottom