WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a douche, check out Melty Ice, he blew your credibility when it comes to talent assessment.

You lost me at this years defense isn't as good as last years. Turnovers, big plays. What are you watching.

You made this thread just because you thought of that title didn't you?

Honestly, no. I initially thought of it the other night while playing some cards. When I realized that 17 happens to be Tannehill's number as well, it was too perfect.

Honestly, no. I initially thought of it the other night while playing some cards. When I realized that 17 happens to be Tannehill's number as well, it was too perfect.

The title is gold though if we are in fact keeping it real lol... Great word play.

You lost me at this years defense isn't as good as last years. Turnovers, big plays. What are you watching.

Last year's defense only surrendered more than 22 points on 3 occasions IIRC. That is really impressive. That puts you in position to win A LOT of games.

This year's defense does seem to make more impact plays however. So that is a fair point. Then again, we did just face some real turnover machines at QB. So far we have faced a couple of struggling rookies, Manuel and Cutler. That will definitely help a team's chances of making big plays on defense.

I think we are allowing several more points per game than last season though. But, the fact that we have made a few impact plays on defense has certainly helped us average a few more points per game on offense as well. The defense making plays and the improved rushing attack account for our increase in points on offense, because it is most certainly not due to our passing game. Those numbers are fairly similar to last season.

The Dolphins could win the Super Bowl and Tannehill would be named MVP and WV would STILL find a reason to hate him.

EDIT: LOL @ the thumbs down.

Are you a Dolphin fan? I can understand some criticism, but you go beyond, you seethe for failure from your supposed favorite team? And it comes off as for your own personal gain and agenda, despite the cost to our Fins season. Learn to balance criticism with support, because with this post, you have made this often passive poster disgusted to call you a fellow Fin fan. Good lord almighty what a negative nancy post this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timing is everything WV. Let's revisit this at the end of the year... or hopefully not :)

Remember when Vaark or somebody else theorized that junc has narcissistic personality disorder?

Title should read get lame! Typical bogus post!

WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"

Last years defense was very good and slightly better in point per game. 20.9 to 21.6
In yardage allowed we are much better this year. 322 to 360.
But the big plays, turnover and scores are the main difference why this years d is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom