WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17"/Cheeseburger hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys enjoy those cheeseburgers as much as you do winning between 7 and 9 games per season, despite having a top 10 defense.

Keep standing on that soft 17. 12 play drives are difficult on an offense. It is tough to execute flawlessly for that many plays in a row. Any penalty, dropped pass, or sack can kill the drive. We do not get enough big plays that set up or directly result in scores because or QB is just not effective throwing the ball beyond 10 yards. The result is a lack of points and a defense that is always under pressure to win the game. That is good for between 7 and 9 wins per season when we have a good defense.

I would hate to see what would happen if our defense was not good for a season. We would be fortunate to win 4 games with Tannehill at QB and a mediocre defense.

Are you kidding me?? They're not good this season!!! They were absolutely gashed. I understand the tannehill bashing to a degree but your putting this crap sandwich of a defense on a pedistal shows your complete and total lack objectivity or general football knowledge.

How is this Tannehills fault? The defense was horrendous. Offensive line was absolute garbage. And the coaching was atrocious. Get rid of the coaches, not players with promise and skill.

Threads like this are why this guy is on my block list.

I hope you guys enjoy those cheeseburgers as much as you do winning between 7 and 9 games per season, despite having a top 10 defense.

Keep standing on that soft 17. 12 play drives are difficult on an offense. It is tough to execute flawlessly for that many plays in a row. Any penalty, dropped pass, or sack can kill the drive. We do not get enough big plays that set up or directly result in scores because or QB is just not effective throwing the ball beyond 10 yards. The result is a lack of points and a defense that is always under pressure to win the game. That is good for between 7 and 9 wins per season when we have a good defense.

I would hate to see what would happen if our defense was not good for a season. We would be fortunate to win 4 games with Tannehill at QB and a mediocre defense.

WV, you are right. You've always been right. The only valid argument against you up until now was that Tannehill required more games to make a fair evaluation. But even Tannehill supporters can no longer use that defense.

I feel sorry for Philbin. He might've been a good coach with a QB that could threaten the entire field. If Philbin goes then Tannehill also needs to go and Hickey deserves the right to draft his own QB.

Tannehill excuse train, all aboard!! Choo choo! It's Dallas Thomas fault tannehill can't throw past 10 yards...no wait mike Wallace is the problem...man that defense couldn't stop flacco! That's the reason tannehill put up 13 pts...tannehill had a great game, over 70% comp and 98.9 qb rating, it's everyone else's fault!!!!!! When will dolphins fans pull their heads out of their behinds and learn dink and dunk qb's don't win squat...it's been so long I think fins fans forgot what a real qb looks like and it's not Alex smith

Same old Crap. Tanne-Henne is Average. Cant win at Home. I have seen this show before Dude.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Fin Fan in Buffalo is crying... Dreaming up new excuses....

Ryan Tannecheckdown....like a BOSS

Need 14 yards for the first down, check it down!

Or eat a sack.

Dat 70% completion percentage though! Even though 90% of the passes are not going 15 yards beyond the LOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan Tannecheckdown....like a BOSS

Need 14 yards for the first down, check it down!

Or eat a sack.

Dat 70% completion percentage though! Even though 90% of the passes are not going 15 years beyond the LOS.

Does tannehill have no pocket presence or does he just not want to hurt his comp pct by throwing the ball away? Does tannehill really think these guys are gonna break 5 tackles and turn his 3rd and long checkdowns into first downs? Or is he just afraid to throw the ball downfield bc he knows he will throw a lot more interceptions and incompletions, hurting his fluffed up qb rating? Also, how many dropped ints has tannehill had this year? 1-2 per game? Feel free to answer my questions tanny supporters, I think they are important ones

Everything about this team sucks and screams mediocrity.

In other news, Andrew Luck has another 4th quarter comeback. All he does is leads the garbage colts to the post-season every year.

In other news, Andrew Luck has another 4th quarter comeback. All he does is leads the garbage colts to the post-season every year.

Even without having 5 70% completion rating in a row? How can that be?

Be honest. Tannehill has no time to do anything deep. The oline is a wreck

Be honest . When has Tannehill done anything deep ? Even when he has time he doesn't throw deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom