WVDolphan's Get Real - "The Patriot Way" is a total crock. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "The Patriot Way" is a total crock.

in the near future it will be referred to as " the Philbin way " .. hopefully:brewskis:

in the near future it will be referred it as " the Philbin way " .. hopefully:brewskis:

Heres to that although I dont have alot of faith in it esp with Ireland's overall job he has done as GM. Hopefully he made the right moves this year , only this year will tell if we are heading in right direction

I do believe Kraft had some inside info.

I also imagine feds said to be hands off and do not do anything ( such as release him ) until charges are filed. It would increase flight risk if Pats did something as a pre-emptive measure.They also essentially kicked him out of their facilities.

I'll be interested how the guarenteed money trial to Hernandez takes shape. I believe the Pats will fight for every penny.

Serves the pats right, The Pats were ****y and arrogant drafting him and now they have a ****y and arrogant ex-player who killed one or more human beings.

The "Patriot's Way" is a media concoction based on lies, cheating and New England's location near Bristol, CT (Home of ESPN), and also the hometown of the Murderer (Aaron Hernandez).

The Patriot Way is about being a classy, professional, team driven football team.

Dolphin fans should learn how to be classy like Patriot fans, instead of a bunch of dumb asses.

Seems like divisional paranoia to me. I don't sense any great praise toward the Patriots.

Correct, they did what any organization would have done. Even at obstruction of justice, any team would have released Hernandez. Somehow that reality escaped quite a hefty percentage of fans. I was attacked on Rivals earlier this week when I posted that New England would cut all ties to Hernandez, and that he'd never play again. Of course, that was a college football board, and heavily trafficked by Gators who are still in denial and defending Hernandez.

BTW, this is not a school issue. I don't care where he went to school, just like Jimmy Wilson's alma mater means nothing. The only troubling aspect related to school is Gainesville apparently had a lawyer who specialized in getting Florida players off the hook. Who knows, maybe this murder (and others) could have been prevented if that lawyer were not involved. I'm sure there are other lawyers who specialize in the same thing, perhaps in Coral Gables.

As I recall, there was an incident a few years back where an ex-Patriot spoke out about certain issues (can't remember if it was team or player related), and current (at that time) NE players blasted him for going against the "Patriot Way" by speaking publicly. Evidently, the Patriot Way is to keep your mouth shut in public, and whatever happens with the team STAYS within the team. This makes Hernandez a perfect fit for the team... it's the same code that gang-bangers and inmates follow!

To be fair, I suppose every team wants to keep problems in-house and out of the media. That said, I'm sure that NE knew exactly what they were getting when they picked up Hernandez, but they took him anyway. Yeah, that's just what a "classy" organization would do!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Patriot Way is about being a classy, professional, team driven football team.

Dolphin fans should learn how to be classy like Patriot fans, instead of a bunch of dumb asses.
yeah, name calling is sooo classy

Your old coach said he did and you couldn't win, which is worse? If people want to pretend like NE was the only team doing that stuff go ahead but pre scandal they won 3 SBs w/ 2 in the final minute, post they lost 2 SBs w/ both in the last minute. We need to stop whining about them cheating, they earned all the success they achieved.

they started taping in 2001, they were caught after week 1 in 2007. they never won the SB without video tape, period.

Who else but, NYJunc, Dlockz, Awsi, and a Pats fan to come into the thread and be a Pats apologist. Go figure.

I don't recall any Pat fans coming here to talk ****. They never had to :idk:

Someone feeling threatened ??????

Brady gets a hang nail and your seasons over dude.

I sense a changing of the guard.

About fricking time.

The Patriot Way:

BEB6020E25E246B9B72BE4CD9F448CD516164000-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom