WVDolphan's Get Real - "The Patriot Way" is a total crock. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "The Patriot Way" is a total crock.

More of the Patriot Way...

1048508_553845721328787_1548153208_opng-1.jpg

they started taping in 2001, they were caught after week 1 in 2007. they never won the SB without video tape, period.

so you think BB got this brilliant idea to tape in 2001? he didn't do it in 2000?

They never won a SB after being exposed but their dynasty got old and they have STILL been the best team in football as far as wins go and were a play away in 2 SBs from winning 2 more. Maybe if they turned into the 2000s dolphins after the spygate scandal you'd have a point.

Who else but, NYJunc, Dlockz, Awsi, and a Pats fan to come into the thread and be a Pats apologist. Go figure.

I can't speak for the others but I defend what I believe is right. I despise Belichick and the Pats but I'm always honest.

The Patriot Way is about being a classy, professional, team driven football team.

Dolphin fans should learn how to be classy like Patriot fans, instead of a bunch of dumb asses.

From now on the Patriot way will be about playing ".500" football. Hahahaha

Talk about counting your chickens.
Are some of you for real? When was the last time the Dolphins even made a wildcard spot? When was the last time you've even had a .500+ season?

14-2, 12-4's, back to back AFC Championships.... Do you people honestly think we're scared of Miami? LOL

Dream world.

You're probably the clear #2 in the AFC East now (IF.... IF you can prove it on the field).

We remain the dominant #1.

You chase wild cards. We take the division and the #1 or #2 AFC seed.

See the difference?

LOL Miami talking about Patriots fans scared of them. Good one.

Are some of you for real? When was the last time the Dolphins even made a wildcard spot? When was the last time you've even had a .500+ season?

14-2, 12-4's, back to back AFC Championships.... Do you people honestly think we're scared of Miami? LOL

Dream world.

You're probably the clear #2 in the AFC East now (IF.... IF you can prove it on the field).

See the difference?

All true statements. But enjoy it while you can. The Patriots time is coming to an end. You may get three more years out of Brady and Belichick, if you're lucky. After that you will be like Miami after Shula an Marino left. Looking back at the good 'ol days wishing it was like that again.

Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

And you became a member just to come here and say hi ???????

Bet the Pats board is going nuts over all your recent problems right ???????

If you have EVER viewed this forum before you'd know there has been very little trash talk about your team.(until recently))

We all understand your team has been good for a long time and even respect and hope to duplicate your success.

That being said if it's trash talk you want you've come to the right place homey.

Just put on your big boy pants because it could get ugly :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream world.

See the difference?

2dhftcp-1.jpg

wc0huw-1.jpg

2j4a9zt-1.jpg

The Pats have had a great run but it's winding down. It will soon be their turn to begin that difficult search to replace Brady. Based on their drafts in the last several years, it may take a while.

The Pats have had a great run but it's winding down. It will soon be their turn to begin that difficult search to replace Brady. Based on their drafts in the last several years, it may take a while.

How do u know its not Mallet, not saying it is but its not like our drafts have been so great the past 5 years while theirs has been awful. I will admit their drafts havent been stellar either.
They have had at least the balls to draft a qb to develop that had good skills. I think the Pats may be done soon when Belichek finally steps down.

Who else but, NYJunc, Dlockz, Awsi, and a Pats fan to come into the thread and be a Pats apologist. Go figure.

Im not a Patriots fan in the least but Im not so naive to think that havent ran that organization quite well under their current coach, much better than we have since Shula left.
The Pats are better because they have better coaching and better ownership than most NFL teams. Yes BRady is a big part of the equation but thats like saying Bill Walsh would not have won a superbowl without Joe Montanna. Don Shula had the best qb in the league in Marino and did not win one superbowl with him so no a qb no matter how good he is does not make it all happen by themself because I dont think any qb is better at his position than Dan MArino. I think people that dont really know football would come to conclusion that the only reason they win is BRady.
The dumbest thing in your thread was the Pats knew what they were getting, not one team knew that Hernadez was likely to commit a murder thats downright silly and lets not act like we havent taken chances on questionable character guys including recently signed and arrested Rodriguez.

Dream world.

See the difference?

LOL......Keep telling yourself you're the " Dominant #1 Team" in the AFC East. 2013 isn't your year dawg. I guarantee you lose to the Bills on opening day...... Which leads you to an 8 - 8 season.

Im not a Patriots fan in the least but Im not so naive to think that havent ran that organization quite well under their current coach, much better than we have since Shula left.
The Pats are better because they have better coaching and better ownership than most NFL teams. Yes BRady is a big part of the equation but thats like saying Bill Walsh would not have won a superbowl without Joe Montanna. Don Shula had the best qb in the league in Marino and did not win one superbowl with him so no a qb no matter how good he is does not make it all happen by themself because I dont think any qb is better at his position than Dan MArino. I think people that dont really know football would come to conclusion that the only reason they win is BRady.
The dumbest thing in your thread was the Pats knew what they were getting, not one team knew that Hernadez was likely to commit a murder thats downright silly and lets not act like we havent taken chances on questionable character guys including recently signed and arrested Rodriguez.

The difference is BB failed in another spot while Walsh didn't and BB was failing in his current spot until Brady became the starter.

How do u know its not Mallet, not saying it is but its not like our drafts have been so great the past 5 years while theirs has been awful. I will admit their drafts havent been stellar either.
They have had at least the balls to draft a qb to develop that had good skills. I think the Pats may be done soon when Belichek finally steps down.
Why would you bring up the Dolphins draft when my post is clearly about the Pats success and drafts? Do you feel a need to take yet another shot at an often discussed topic that has no bearing on this discussion?

BB is a direct reflection of Brady and is the most over rated coach of any sport in my life time. Ryan Mallet will not be the answer after Brady.

For an encore why not bring up how poorly local fans have supportedthe team on Sundays.

Why would you bring up the Dolphins draft when my post is clearly about the Pats success and drafts? Do you feel a need to take yet another shot at an often discussed topic that has no bearing on this discussion?

BB is a direct reflection of Brady and is the most over rated coach of any sport in my life time. Ryan Mallet will not be the answer after Brady.

For an encore why not bring up how poorly local fans have supportedthe team on Sundays.

Bill Belichick is pretty overrated, but he IS a very good coach. He is a poor GM, though.

Back
Top Bottom