WVDolphan's Get Real - "The Patriot Way" is a total crock. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "The Patriot Way" is a total crock.

The "Patriot Way" used to be finding selfless players that played together which evolved into finding talented players with major character issues that hopefully could be glossed over to win another Super Bowl.

The Patriots Way: spying and keeping the QBs headphones on until snap.

am not saying he isn't a good coach but he is not the coach that some believe is the greatest ever.

Manning notoriously folds in the playoffs and is not the QB Brady is. Rogers is not the QB Brady is. Look at the WRs that Brady has won with, not a very impressive cast. Miami had Brady I am pretty sure we could have a 10 year run on he division when you look at what the AFC east has been since 2000. With the exception of a couple seasons, the Pats have not been pushed very hard by the Phins, Jets or Bills.

I doubt that: Brady outside the Bellicheck/Adams system and you have a Matt Cassel look-a-like.

You got the Picture wrong. Trying to cutify this issue doesn't make it go away or lessens its value. Videotaping is one thing. Taping signals during the game is illegal but the impact can be disputed. Sending live feeds with signals of the opposing defensive coach upstairs for analysis is a different story.
Combine this with the ability to circumvent the 15 second cutoff rule for the headphones to be silenced and a QB has a distinct advantage. It is needless to say if the defense audibles and shifts shortly before or shortly after the 15 second rule any info from upstairs to the QB is extremely valuable.

Just ask Dough Flutie and his adventure with the wrong helmet.

Do you know Ernie Adams?

Point 1 and Point 2 of Pats16n0s post above. Lmao its like he has ESP.

Not really. He assumed that I would think that the Bellicheck system is great and made Brady a great QB. But the Bellichek/Adams system is cheat. While it may be a great cheating system it is cheating nevertheless. And I do believe that not Bellicheck is the big part of the system but rather Adams.

Bellicheck was never a great coaching wizard. He never was. He never will be. Too much credit is giving to Bellicheck as a football coach. And to be honest Brady was never a great QB either prior to the Patriots run. At the end in Michigan he was an OK QB. But most of his college carrier he was trying to deal with being a backup even using a psychologist to cope with frustrations. His two starting season were OK considering that he took over a National Championship team. But he was just one of the many QBs coming out of college.

It is very unfortunate that so few football fans are actually interested in the 'Spygate' affair and how the league dealt with it.

The book from O'Leary is an excellent book. Not so much opinion but plastered with facts and stats. Interesting read to say the least.

Of course Pats fans defend their 'Dynasty' and Brady/Bellicheck 'Legacy'. Nothing else is expected. And I don't blame you either. I wouldn't want to believe that my team is ever cheating.

You got the Picture wrong. Trying to cutify this issue doesn't make it go away or lessens its value. Videotaping is one thing. Taping signals during the game is illegal but the impact can be disputed. Sending live feeds with signals of the opposing defensive coach upstairs for analysis is a different story.
Combine this with the ability to circumvent the 15 second cutoff rule for the headphones to be silenced and a QB has a distinct advantage. It is needless to say if the defense audibles and shifts shortly before or shortly after the 15 second rule any info from upstairs to the QB is extremely valuable.

Just ask Dough Flutie and his adventure with the wrong helmet.

Do you know Ernie Adams?

I couldn't care less what delusions a division rival's fan believes. You go on to spout a bunch of nonsense with no source. And then with your avatar and in your next post, you plug a book.

So it begs the question-

Are you Bryan O'leary? I can't blame you for trying to make some money, but I'm not interested in your book.

Back
Top Bottom