WVU's kicker has to be the worst one I have ever seen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVU's kicker has to be the worst one I have ever seen

Jimmy James

You sit on a throne of lies!
Reaction score
In the Maryland game, he misses a FG at the end and gets a second chance. It is blocked, and the game goes to OT.

In today's game against Virginia Tech, he tries another FG. It is blocked and returned for a touchdown.

The guy is certainly no Venderjagt... :(

Well, there goes my best hope of the 3 teams I root for (Dolphins, Tide, Mountaineers) to win a championship this year... :(

:lol:

Mountaineers are sorry....just like the rest of the current and future Big East in football :lol:

The ACC isn't? If I have ever seen a faux-football conference, it's that one. Two football teams does not a conference make. :rolleyes:

At least the Big East has WVU, Pittsburgh, the surprisingly competitive UConn, and soon Louisville.

Go Tech.

Maryland is 24th in the nation. Vernon Davis may very well be the best receiver in the nation.

Virginia is ranked 12th

Wake Forest and NC State are competitive and Clemson is at least better than either Pitt or UConn

I clearly didn't mean specifically this year -- I did mention Louisville, after all.

Go ask Maryland how they like the Mountaineers! :D

Jimmy James said:
The ACC isn't? If I have ever seen a faux-football conference, it's that one. Two football teams does not a conference make. :rolleyes:
At least the Big East has WVU, Pittsburgh, the surprisingly competitive UConn, and soon Louisville.

At least they have Pitt, are you kidding :lol:

They nearly lost to D-II furman and lost to UConn....

TerryTate said:
At least they have Pitt, are you kidding :lol:
They nearly lost to D-II furman and lost to UConn....

Hey, wait until they get Wanny! :roflmao: :(

At least they had 2003...

This is no way to treat your former conference-mates. We had to replace you 'Canes with Louisville. Isn't that punishment enough?

Back
Top Bottom