www.SendLeBrontoChicago.Com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

www.SendLeBrontoChicago.Com

.rush

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Send LeBron to Chicago

I found this site on the net and was impressed. Hopefully this will get blasted into the mainstream media and get some attention. When LeBron played against the Bulls in the playoffs, not going to lie...I hated him.

However the second he puts on a Bulls uniform, I will be first in line to go buy a jersey. :lmao:

Here is the "About" page.

SendLeBrontoChicago.com was created by Bulls fans, for Bulls fans. Our main objective is to raise fan and media awareness of July,1 2010, when LeBron James is a free agent. Any attention directed toward this goal is good attention.

The ultimate goal is to remind LeBron James, himself, on why it is beneficial to sign with the Chicago Bulls and Chicago Bulls Owner, Jerry Reinsdorf on why he should bet the farm and show the utmost aggression towards the signing of James, in the ultimate pursuit to put The Chicago Bulls back on the map, as kings of the basketball world.

There is only one way to do this, sign this generations premier player; Lebron James.

clear.gif

I don't think he will go to chicago because of Noah. Noah dissed Cleveland and Lebron still has love for his the city. He will go to New York in my opinion can't help to notice all the stuff he does linking him with New York.

errr Wade n Lebron can come the The Knicks, I'm a Maverick fan but Knicks are my number 2 and I sadly go to the games. Man New York would go wild if we got one of them n ape **** if we got both. Maybe Riots of Joy lol.

Back
Top Bottom