X-con, that is the reason i voted for Vince Carter. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X-con, that is the reason i voted for Vince Carter.

tehMick

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The man can dunk.
The man can dunk.
Even though i consider him the most overrated player in the league i still voted for him because i knew he'd put on a show and i'm glad to see i was right.
I know what i'll be talking about tomorrow at the water cooler.
Vince-anity:hump:
:yes:

That Wade dunk on the fastbreak was sick too. But man, Arenas really screwed up the half-court pass to Wade in the first quarter for the alley-hoop. If Arenas hit that one perfect, it would've competed with Vince's self-alley.

That Vince dunk was just sick, though. For those who don't know, Vince's cousin(T-Mac) tries the self-alley every year at the All-Star game and treats it like a "tradition". I thought it was pretty nice to see Big Cousin Vince throw it down in the 2nd quarter. T-Mac tried to do it later & made it, but he tossed it up too hard and had to lay it up. Vince's was just fire.

Also, who saw the cell phone that P.Diddy & Nelly past around? Shaq had one too. LOL, it was a real shoe of Shaq's(size what, 25?) with a Nokia phone at the inside the bottom and a speaker at the top & bottom. P.Diddy actually called Shaq from one shoe to another during the break and they showed Shaq talking on his show on TNT. That was great. :lol:

The man's eyes were above the rim.
Also, i'm getting pretty sick & tired of all this Lebron talk.
Memo to every sports channel and sports radio:
Wade scored more than Lebron including 10 in the 4th quarter!
:nono:
I'm not hating or anything because i like Lebron but i just wish Wade got a little love too.
Wade:hump:

While on the All-Star weekend subject, JR Smith got snubbed last night. It should've been JR & Josh in the finals. Not Josh & Amare.

clear.gif
<---SICK!

Yeah.
I agree 100%
Also, what the hell was Chris Anderson doing?
I mean, i thought he shouldve advanced to the next stage last year but this year we made a complete a** of himself.
:nono:
X-Con said:
While on the All-Star weekend subject, JR Smith got snubbed last night. It should've been JR & Josh in the finals. Not Josh & Amare.

clear.gif
<---SICK!

Vince Carter has been an All-Star since he's gotten to New Jersey. I think they can make a run in the pathetic Atlantic division. I'm gonna keep an eye on them. I'd rather see the Nets or Sixers representing the division then the Celtics!

Back
Top Bottom