X. Howard officially ranked Number 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X. Howard officially ranked Number 1

2 1sts would be hard to pass up but he's only 27 so he has some great years left barring injury. That contract is such a great deal for us. I don't blame him for being pissed.

2 1sts would be hard to pass up but he's only 27 so he has some great years left barring injury. That contract is such a great deal for us. I don't blame him for being pissed.
Who said he is pissed? I've never seen him comment publicly, other than to say they are talking.

He probably thinks he deserves another look at his contract, but to say he is "pissed", or has in mind a hold out is just pure speculation at this point.

Who said he is pissed? I've never seen him comment publicly, other than to say they are talking.

He probably thinks he deserves another look at his contract, but to say he is "pissed", or has in mind a hold out is just pure speculation at this point.
I'd be pissed LOL. All he has to do is look across to the other side of the field and see a guy making more than him who he's much better than.

"This mofo got like one interception and he's getting toasted by the likes of Christian Kirk and he's making more money than me." He didn't actually say that, but I could see it in his eyes.

Just validation for us dolphins fan. We already knew that he is the best in the league

I think he is part of what is making our defense so formidable. To play devil's advocate... Would we be willing to part with him for 2 firsts+? I don't know if I would but with his current contract dispute, I wouldn't blame anyone for pulling the trigger. I would pay him tho
No

Comical, but not surprising for FH that a thread about one of the team’s players being rated #1 in the NFL would turn into a “trade” discussion. SMH.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Circling back to Xavien Howard and his greatness, I’ve been telling some stubborn folk on twitter for quite a long while now that he’s the best CB in the league. Yes, better than Jalen Ramsey. There is plenty of statistical evidence to support that opinion.

Comical, but not surprising for FH that a thread about one of the team’s players being rated #1 in the NFL would turn into a “trade” discussion. SMH.

This is why we can’t have nice things.
That's what I was thinking. It's not like we haven't had that discussion ad nauseum multiple times.

I actually posted the same piece in 347 and, not surprisingly, this didn't happen.

Draw your own conclusions......

Back
Top Bottom