X. Howard officially ranked Number 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X. Howard officially ranked Number 1

PYRO

Family Man
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
These numbers for the past 3 years are surreal, great article.

Hasn't allowed a deep receiving TD since 2017 🤑

Wow, those numbers are crazy on the long ball!! Man I feel so damn good about our team moving forward. Our defense only got stronger and hopefully X provides that encore!! I can't wait for the season to start!!

I think he is part of what is making our defense so formidable. To play devil's advocate... Would we be willing to part with him for 2 firsts+? I don't know if I would but with his current contract dispute, I wouldn't blame anyone for pulling the trigger. I would pay him tho

Last edited:
I think he is part of what is making our defense so formidable. To play devil's advocate... Would we be willing to part with him for 2 firsts+? I don't know if I would but with his current contract dispute, I wouldn't blame anyone for pulling the trigger. I would pay him tho
Yes

I know everyone is against what I'm about to write for the most part.....

But if we can get a 1st and a 2nd or two 1st for X right now we should cash in..... hes getting older and speed is about the only part of his game that is not elite. If he starts to loose any speed what so ever it will change his production drasticly.

We should trade him right now.

Back
Top Bottom