X Trade Offer Super Thread | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Trade Offer Super Thread

Two firsts, Tua, and X for Watson

sign me up.
Not enough but keep the dream alive.

The Texans' price for Watson has been a combination of five high draft picks and starting-caliber players, two league executives told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

Philly has three first-round picks let them overpay for Watson plus the Texans want a player
See above. They want 5 picks plus starting players and some of our fans thinks X and Tua is a done deal.

See above. They want 5 picks plus starting players and some of our fans thinks X and Tua is a done deal.
Totally hypothetical. Do you think Flo is ready to roll with Brissett this year? If they make the trade for Watson, there is a chance he gets suspended for some time.
Do you think the organization is okay with waiting out any potential penalty?

I read that as a combination of picks and players to equal 5 assets obtained by the Texans. That trade proposal from Kev7 of 2 firsts, Tua, and X is a heck of an offer for the Texans to turn down. I wouldn’t do it from the Dolphins side tho.

I read that as a combination of picks and players to equal 5 assets obtained by the Texans. That trade proposal from Kev7 of 2 firsts, Tua, and X is a heck of an offer for the Texans to turn down. I wouldn’t do it from the Dolphins side tho.
I wouldn't do it either

5 high draft picks AND starting players.

Back
Top Bottom