X Trade Offer Super Thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Trade Offer Super Thread

At what price? You can’t just say there is no limit as even Rodgers and Mahomes have proven all universe talent levels requires a supporting cast.

I doubt the chiefs regret trading up for Mahomes. Mahomes took the chiefs to the next level. Three 1st round picks plus whatever is not bad at all. We have already drafted more players in the first 2 rounds than any team in the last couple years so we have youth and talent already. It's not like we won't ever have draft picks again. Can't put a price on a potential super Bowl and dynasty. And it's not like we have been drafting studs in the 1st rounds the last 20 years. It's been how many years since Marino? I'm ready for the QB search to be over.

Really? Minka? Let it go for crying out loud or just take this act to the Steelers forum where you can follow said player.
Steelers forum, don't make me laugh. I wouldn't go on their forum if they were the last NFL team left. I can't stand the Squealers.

If there was a trade in the works, I'd think the leaks would be abundant. Howard will show up to camp just to not lose out on the fines.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon. I suspect they'll be issues with the his team mates.

If there was a trade in the works, I'd think the leaks would be abundant. Howard will show up to camp just to not lose out on the fines.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon. I suspect they'll be issues with the his team mates.

The last part is what you don’t want and why I think it prudent for the Dolphins to let him go if they don’t think they can or don’t want to meet his demands. This team is at a critical stage and don’t need that kinda internal drama.

Any team would be a fool to trade for him and give up all that asset not knowing what the legal ramifications are yet
I think any team that trades for him will have done their due diligence regarding Watsons legal issues and come to the conclusion that he’s worth trading for. If he’s too much of a risk, no one will touch him, at least not for multiple first round picks.

Back
Top Bottom