Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million

I don't care how good you are, if you aren't on the field....you aren't worth jack! He also is the one who blew the coverage in the cover 0 and did a piss pour job perusing the ball carrier after the blown coverage.

Would he really not be on the field for another team?

He has been burned on man to man in all 3 games. He is not a shutdown corner. He is the one person I would like to trade!

He’s a good corner, but his knee concerns me. If he can stay healthy, then yes, if he can’t, then no.

I don't care how good you are, if you aren't on the field....you aren't worth jack! He also is the one who blew the coverage in the cover 0 and did a piss pour job perusing the ball carrier after the blown coverage.

Blew the coverage? the play call having howard about 10 yards off his receiver yeah thats on coach not on Howard.. I know X didn't just decide to give him a 10 yard cushion because he felt like it lmao.. Get real if the games actually mattered X would have shut them out and I suspect the Knee injury is just a minor one but Miami is shutting him down because We are trying to lose and why risk an injury holding him out for camp next year when our team is actually going to be trying to win

He absolutely blew the coverage as stated multiple times during the game and in articles. He should have been closer to the line with an all out blitz to cover a quick throw. That is not on the coach, that is on the player knowing what to do, and in this case what NOT to do on an all out blitz. Anyone who knows anything about football knows this. He had an MRI and is now on IR. He missed exactly 25% of his games before this season, missed 2 plus games this year, and will miss the next 9. Please stop this sugarcoating nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom