Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Is he worth 75 million

he's played like garbage. Not anything that can be blamed on coaches or teammates either. Him. Just him. Incapable of defending his man. And it didn't even look like he tried or cares any longer. He needs to be traded. No point in having him as he doesn't fit the timeline. I guess you gotta spend the money anyway but at this point he's seemingly just lowering his trade value the more we put him out there. Might as well expedite the process and see if they can get a high pick and out from under that contract.

I think when he is motivated yes he is worth 75 million dollars, Look give the kid a break Its a foregone conclusion the front office doesn't want to win games this season.. I doubt he is playing anywhere near as hard as he is capable of when all your doing is playing so your team loses by 20 instead of 40.

I'm not saying he is the best CB in the league but he is a damn good one definitly top 5.. I just don't think his effort is where it would be if we were actually a competitive team.. So try not to base too much on an off game.. I'd bet he is gonna be pissed putting bad film out and locks down his guy this week.

At this point it really doesn't matter. He's got the contract he's got and all we can do is hope he starts to play better. I never thought he should have been the highest paid corner in the NFL as he's NOT the best corner in the NFL. I believe he's a good corner and at this point he's all we've got back there. I'm sure he'll have some good games but this last one was probably his worst game as a Dolphin.

Lol...I guess everyone hates "X' now?

I can't with this fandom..I just can't with the fickleness of it all..

Last edited:
He got paid on the back of an exceptional season last year. He's not playing to that level this season and we should really expect more, however I'm excusing him a little because of the nature of the tank, motivation to play your best should be a given but with all the crap around him it's natural to sink a little to their level. Hopefully this is just a blip in his general upward trajectory since we drafted him.

Just sit him for the year. No reason to have him out there to risk injury for next year when the games actually matter. We got a $29 million asset out there risking injury for nothing.

I know this isnt happening but its what Id like to happen.

Oh look, more double moves. Unless you're prime Revis, you're going to get beat at corner when the defensive line gives a QB enough time to wait for the WR to double move you to death.

How are there so few on this forum that don't know this? It's football 101.

Oh look, more double moves. Unless you're prime Revis, you're going to get beat at corner when the defensive line gives a QB enough time to wait for the WR to double move you to death.

Quickly your becoming one of my favorite posters, you get it lol

Revis was a true generational talent unlike anything i witnessed before, Deion would get beat on occasion, Rod Woodson and charles woodson as well.. Revis was the only player who legitimately shut down recievers completely.. Not even 5 yard slants when he was in his prime

Those that followed Sherman, Norman etc couldn't hold a candle to prime revis.. Xavien Howard is a damn good CB any real nfl analyst know that, He isn't revis but when you give him a good pass rush very few passes are going to be completed over him.

How the hell did you all expect the corners to look like behind the worst pass rush in the league? Remember how you're being told to not put too much thought on 1-1 drills WR vs.CB in training camp... Well there you go...

Where is this phantom double move?

His most embarrassing play came when he was in the slot.

What you see on that play is him looking at the QB instead of covering Cooper. Sometimes this happens with DB's that get INT's.....you can't get one on every pass but they start to think they can and on that play he paid for it.

Are you sure you know what a double move is?
No...I don't.

Could you tell me if there was one here? I'd appreciate it if you could educate me on the double moves that made Howard look like a fuggin fool by using this tweet because he surely looked like a fuggin fool here:

Are you sure you know what a double move is?
I'm sure that there was a double move right here. Just show me where it is because you are the 'Go To Guy' on all things double-move:

Back
Top Bottom