Xavien Howard placed on PUP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard placed on PUP

Xavien Howard DB, Miami Dolphins

Dolphins placed CB Xavien Howard (knee) on the active/PUP list.

Howard has had a busy offseason. He was being investigated by the NFL for his involvement in a dropped domestic violence case and was also rehabbing his knee following offseason surgery. The Dolphins will have a limited training camp to see if Howard will be ready for Week 1. If there are any setbacks, Howard could land on the reserve/PUP list, which means he'd miss the first six weeks. Expect updates late-August.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Jul 28, 2020, 4:24 PM ET

This has gotten old with Howard. Good player but you can't help the team if you're not ready to play.
I'm hoping it's just Flo playing BB typ games.

I qas really looking forward (with cautious optimism) to seeing X and Jones on the field together.

Kinda expected this. There was a blurb about him last week in herald that said he couldn’t do D-Backs drills. Not much was said about it. But left me with bad feeling.
hopefully they are just being super careful

This is what I was thinking, he’s not ready, and the roster spot can be used on some of the youth they brought in.
Kind of the way they circumvented the IR system last year. Tucked guys away with minor injuries and brought in new players to take a look at. Pretty clever thinking outside the box...

Does he still get his absurd salary for this nonsense? He's getting paid to watch from home at this point.

Back
Top Bottom