Xavien Howard Week-to-week With Knee Injury. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Week-to-week With Knee Injury.

Best player on The defense not named Fitzpatrick or Wake, injured? What awful news.

Best player on the team period this year. Guy that’s carried us all season.

And a must win game. Oh well time to look to the draft.

Maybe we get that top 8 pick after all.

Just means more bobby blown coverage McCain

Yes!
Do you really think all these blown coverages are on McCain? I know u know your **** so I'd love your opinion. To me it's fully on Burke. It happens all game every ****ing game. It feels like half the completions we give up are guys wide open without a defender in sight

Do you really think all these blown coverages are on McCain? I know u know your **** so I'd love your opinion. To me it's fully on Burke. It happens all game every ****ing game. It feels like half the completions we give up are guys wide open without a defender in sight

McCain and reshad in that order

Minkah most assignment sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gase acts like a coach trying to throw the season, but sounding like he’s trying his hardest not to.
That would certainly explain the last drive against the Colts.

I’m not sure what’s up with reshad being lackadaisical to cover assignments this year. But there’s been a good number of instances of it. And some of it is just lack of effort.

I think Bobby’s pretty lost in zone coverage and I think he’s an overrated man carry coverage corner gives away pre snap leverage at the top of the route way too much.

Kiko can play some bad cover assignment football at times too more hidden by his motor. The last 3 weeks from him yuck.

Raekwon can’t cover anything. And you can bet belis gonna take advantage of his range sunday.

I’m not sure what’s up with reshad being lackadaisical to cover assignments this year. But there’s been a good number of instances of it. And some of it is just lack of effort.

I think Bobby’s pretty lost in zone coverage and I think he’s an overrated man carry coverage corner gives away pre snap leverage at the top of the route way too much.

Kiko can play some bad cover assignment football at times too more hidden by his motor. The last 3 weeks from him yuck.

Raekwon can’t cover anything. And you can bet belis gonna take advantage of his range sunday.

After Jones pulled himself out of the Jets game it dosent seem like he is playing his hardest...almost like he is phoning it in

Wow.

So just to recap. Key players that have missed a considerable amount of time and/or are out for the season:

Our starting QB
Our best TE
Our second best TE
Our best run-stopping DE
Our best DT
Our best OG
Our starting center
Our backup center
Our best WR / offensive weapon
Our best KO/P returner

And now, possibly, our best CB / defensive player / all around player.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom