Xavien Howard Week-to-week With Knee Injury. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Week-to-week With Knee Injury.

He's still under contract next year
Is he going to sit out all of next year?
Doesn't have to to make a statement. He can play two weeks...get hurt for two weeks...they bring him on slowly for a week. That's 5 weeks into the season. If nothing is budging, he'll have a sore hamstring the rest of the season (doubtful).

I think Gase meant day to day. He said we have to see how the wk goes. Fingers crossed it will be even tougher without him

McCain thinks Howard will play. Take that for what its worth

Doesn't have to to make a statement. He can play two weeks...get hurt for two weeks...they bring him on slowly for a week. That's 5 weeks into the season. If nothing is budging, he'll have a sore hamstring the rest of the season (doubtful).

good luck with your hypothetical situation

good luck with your hypothetical situation
IJS...

Is Howard actually hurt enough to not be able to play? His availability over the rest of the season will give you an indicator of his availability next year. Landry's agent has learned from Landry's negotiations.

I think it hurts, but I also think he'll play.

We'll probably know by end of day Friday.

I can't take the dreaded "game time decision."

Do you really think all these blown coverages are on McCain? I know u know your **** so I'd love your opinion. To me it's fully on Burke. It happens all game every ****ing game. It feels like half the completions we give up are guys wide open without a defender in sight

Does he though?

McCain has been playing out of position all year.

Hurry! Sign him while his confidence in his ability is shaken by this injury. 4 year $50 million

Back
Top Bottom