Xavien Howard Week-to-week With Knee Injury. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard Week-to-week With Knee Injury.

It's a real blow.

Howard was having a breakout season. We haven't had any luck at all when it comes to injuries. Hope he's back sooner rather than later but let's hope we don't rush him.

NE was always going to be a tough game. it just got tougher with this news.

Last time gase said week to week it was Charles Harris and he was out what 6 weeks
Is he still on the team? Haven’t seen him make a play all season. Great pick TBum, Grier, Gase or whoever the hell makes final decision on draft picks smfh

Hopefully the injury is nothing serious, but don't take any chances with him for God's sake.

Do you really think all these blown coverages are on McCain? I know u know your **** so I'd love your opinion. To me it's fully on Burke. It happens all game every ****ing game. It feels like half the completions we give up are guys wide open without a defender in sight
Who was Burke covering last Sunday?

Does he what though?

McCain has indeed been playing out of position all year. If only I knew where to point the finger there ...

Well we had people in here that actually said McCain would be just fine outside, including the ‘limited’ stats to try and support that.

Last edited:

I also someplace where Fitz would prefer to stay at the boundary corner spot. The only problem with that is safety play or lack of.

I might be in the minority here and it might just be an adjustment thing. But I don't think he's as good of a Safety as he is a boundary corner.

One has to wonder how uncanny it is that he retains this new agent (That shoveled Landry away) and all of a sudden X is hurt.

I wouldnt put it past the agent to tell him not to play, avoid injury, and get paid as a free agent.

We are gonna lose X, and not just for the pats game.

So Howard tweaks his knee and we are going to lose him for the next 20 games because of some conspiracy theory in your head? He's under contract through next year. Just stop.

So Howard tweaks his knee and we are going to lose him for the next 20 games because of some conspiracy theory in your head? He's under contract through next year. Just stop.

Why do you have to be so snarky?

I'm saying his agent is a pain in the ass, and all of a sudden he tweaks his knee.

You can just stop.

Why is it nonsense?

Because it’s literally happened only once in modern NFL history, and only then because Le’Veon Bell plays a position with the shortest productive window in the game and RBs usually get one chance at a payday before that window closes.

You’re being a drama queen.

Because it’s literally happened only once in modern NFL history, and only then because Le’Veon Bell plays a position with the shortest productive window in the game and RBs usually get one chance at a payday before that window closes.

You’re being a drama queen.

At least that is an answer.

I am just tired of the dismissive, conclusory comments made without anything else to add.

In my post I thought it was uncanny that both would coincide. This agent has already caused us issues and if he is looking to force a trade next year rather than deal with Miami, this is certainly one way to do it.

Honestly, if Howard was hurt int he game, dont you think we would have heard it on Monday or Tuesday?

Respect your fellow posters and you will get respect in return. It's really not that hard.

At least that is an answer.

I am just tired of the dismissive, conclusory comments made without anything else to add.

In my post I thought it was uncanny that both would coincide. This agent has already caused us issues and if he is looking to force a trade next year rather than deal with Miami, this is certainly one way to do it.

Honestly, if Howard was hurt int he game, dont you think we would have heard it on Monday or Tuesday?

Respect your fellow posters and you will get respect in return. It's really not that hard.

Did Landry hold out? No. So there is no basis for what you are drumming up in your head. "The worst thing always happens to the dolphins" mindset gets really old.

Back
Top Bottom