Xavien Howard will NOT be suspended by the NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard will NOT be suspended by the NFL

Good news for the team but anyone that thinks he didnt throw her into a mirror is fooling themselves. The report clearly stated she had bruises from being grabbed on her plus scratches from the mirror. The NFL constantly shows domestic abuse commercials and then lessens suspensions of an already lessened suspension of the garunteed suspension for the players. Its disgusting. I'm sure they care about concussions also. Jamis Winston should of been kicked out the nfl permanently and elliot should of lost a season easily.
“So every time a situation happens it’s always like, ‘Oh, don’t do this.’ Or, 'Oh, well, you’ll be OK. Don’t call the cops,’” she said. “But it’s like, OK, like him just pushing me into the mirror, grabbing my arm, grabbing me by my neck, like this is probably the last day that’s going to happen."
This statement in itself says it's happened multiple times and if she's whipping his ass because shes crazy then he shoulda left b4 it escalated to this.

He’s a true blood talent that we drafted, let’s hope he sees the end of his contract while he stays healthy and plays at a high level..

If he does and IGgy plays the slot like I believe he will, man are we gonna be tough to throw on..
Let's pretend that Iggy is legit and becomes what our staff thinks he is. Imagine trying to throw against 3 number 1 caliber corners.

Just imagine...

Let's pretend that Iggy is legit and becomes what our staff thinks he is. Imagine trying to throw against 3 number 1 caliber corners.

Just imagine...
Igby has the cod skills, the hi level hips, Like seriously Great hips, the speed, the size, the tackling ability, and the toughness to be that slot we’ve needed for a long time..

Good news for the team but anyone that thinks he didnt throw her into a mirror is fooling themselves. The report clearly stated she had bruises from being grabbed on her plus scratches from the mirror. The NFL constantly shows domestic abuse commercials and then lessens suspensions of an already lessened suspension of the garunteed suspension for the players. Its disgusting. I'm sure they care about concussions also. Jamis Winston should of been kicked out the nfl permanently and elliot should of lost a season easily.
“So every time a situation happens it’s always like, ‘Oh, don’t do this.’ Or, 'Oh, well, you’ll be OK. Don’t call the cops,’” she said. “But it’s like, OK, like him just pushing me into the mirror, grabbing my arm, grabbing me by my neck, like this is probably the last day that’s going to happen."
This statement in itself says it's happened multiple times and if she's whipping his *** because shes crazy then he shoulda left b4 it escalated to this.

It's hard to say what happened since we weren't there, but it was her statement to police, not his, that said he grabbed her arm and then held her against the mirror. And at that time she didn't seem like she was trying to protect him so if things were worse in this incident I think she would have said so. Remember she also said this wasn't the first time thiings got physical, but didn't give details of any prior incidents. To me the incident sounded like she was the aggressor, upset about him buying a handbag for another woman, and he grabbed her arms to try to stop her and calm her down. Remember he was on crutches at the time so it was unliekly he's chasing her around the house. I could be wrong, but it could be easy for an attorney to paint that picture to a jusy and hard to get a conviction against him in that case. I just think we need to be careful in saying if a woman says x happend and a man says y happened it must be the woman who is telling the truth. We need more evidence that just her statement to convict someone in court or even in the public court of opinion. This is why domestic cases and some sexual assault cases are so hard to on a jury because it's often just one persons word against anothers and attorneys are so good at painting a picture that can lave you unsure of what really happened.

It's hard to say what happened since we weren't there, but it was her statement to police, not his, that said he grabbed her arm and then held her against the mirror. And at that time she didn't seem like she was trying to protect him so if things were worse in this incident I think she would have said so. Remember she also said this wasn't the first time thiings got physical, but didn't give details of any prior incidents. To me the incident sounded like she was the aggressor, upset about him buying a handbag for another woman, and he grabbed her arms to try to stop her and calm her down. Remember he was on crutches at the time so it was unliekly he's chasing her around the house. I could be wrong, but it could be easy for an attorney to paint that picture to a jusy and hard to get a conviction against him in that case. I just think we need to be careful in saying if a woman says x happend and a man says y happened it must be the woman who is telling the truth. We need more evidence that just her statement to convict someone in court or even in the public court of opinion. This is why domestic cases and some sexual assault cases are so hard to on a jury because it's often just one persons word against anothers and attorneys are so good at painting a picture that can lave you unsure of what really happened.
Her original statement was quite the opposite. Oh **** I put my money train in jail I betta fix this. Not saying she isn't trash but it happened and he should if separated his ass from her already. Im sure he threw her ass in the mirror 100% but prolly in self defense come to think of it. That being said the NFL has continuously let dumpster fire human beings like jamis Winston and Zeke stay in the league. It gets on my nerves. You say abuse is 6 games then its 6 games not 4 then reduced to 2. Its 6. Winston's sorry ass should be long gone. Hes done the same **** every year since college. I'm in florida and I'm close enough to Bucs inside people to know stories are true. Dude deserves 0 chances.

Back
Top Bottom