Xavien Howard will NOT be suspended by the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard will NOT be suspended by the NFL

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

The Dolphins will have cornerback Xavien Howard available when the 2020 season starts, the NFL confirmed to The Post on Wednesday.

Howard was arrested in late December on a charge of domestic violence involving his fiancé. The league, which has cracked down on domestic infractions, could have suspended Howard for the start of the 2020 season even though the state attorney’s office dropped the charge in February.

An NFL spokesman confirmed no disciplinary action will be forthcoming.

Good news for X.

I hope he can come back at that 18' level. It would go a long way to fielding a very good secondary.

I have my doubts though, as he hasn't been consistently healthy in a couple years now.

Always said I thought it would turn out this way. It will be interesting to hear what the fans that were saying there was no way the NFL wouldn't suspend him at least for 2 or 4 weeks think of the ruling.

At least there won’t be a suspension plus his annual injury. They knew what they were doing taking a CB instead of a RB at the end of the first round this year.

Xavien Howard DB, Miami Dolphins

The Palm Beach Post's Hal Habib reports Dolphins CB Xavien Howard will not be suspended by the NFL.

Howard was arrested in late December on a charge of domestic violence involving his fiancé but had his case dropped in February. With an NFL spokesman confirming that "no disciplinary action will be forthcoming," Howard is expected to be available across from free agent pickup Byron Jones when the Dolphins open the season against the Patriots. Howard's recovery from offseason knee surgery has yet to be determined.

Source: The Palm Beach Post

Jun 17, 2020, 3:44 PM ET

Predicted this from the start...

The story always was .... girlfriend got incensed when he bought an expensive purse for another woman and attacked him.... ultimately... tripping on his crutches (remember... he'd recently had surgery).

great news...

for who?

you can always count on the N F L to protect the ladies!

JK.

It's ALL about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:lol:

>>> that's right you misogynists <<<

come and get you some BNF!

JK.

No seriously! Historically the league and the players have

been exemplary in their conduct towards the bitches!

Back
Top Bottom