Xavien Howard will NOT be suspended by the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard will NOT be suspended by the NFL

I wonder what is going on with NE's Patrick Chung? That dude got indicted last year and you don't hear a peep from the NFL.

great news...

for who?

you can always count on the N F L to protect the ladies!

JK.

It's ALL about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:lol:

>>> that's right you misogynists <<<

come and get you some BNF!

JK.

No seriously! Historically the league and the players have

been exemplary in their conduct towards the bitches!
I’m so glad Roger Goodell isn’t a federal judge.

BTW... I also agree that the Dolphins shut X down because they just couldn't see the value of risking him in a lost season.

Too bad the previous management didn't do that with Tannehill's original injury. Things would have gone much differently for everyone.

great news...

for who?

you can always count on the N F L to protect the ladies!

JK.

It's ALL about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:lol:

>>> that's right you misogynists <<<

come and get you some BNF!

JK.

No seriously! Historically the league and the players have

been exemplary in their conduct towards the bitches!
Glad he's not suspended. That would have been a challenge. Regarding BNF, I'm sure there's some he said she said in there. If they dismissed it, maybe he didn't actually do anything....? It is possible. Who knows though.

Meh who knows what really happened. She wouldn't talk to prosecutors or the league is what i read was the reason that no suspension is happening. And i thought it had something to do with her buying an expensive purse and him getting mad because she was buying stuff. maybe im confusing him with another player that may or may not have abused his partner.

Glad the team/league didn't jump to conclusions like many fans here did. The report was sketchy yet some here were ready to convict right away.
That’s our society today...judge, judge, judge and then discredit them in every way possible. The very early stages of social collapse and beginning of mob rule.

Idk, can he play more than 6-8 games this year? He's going to have some competition in camp.

Just curious, who do you see as competition for Howard's starting job? Short of being injured or traded I can't see Howard not starting and the only way I see him traded is if someone is offering a really good deal or Miami just doesn't want to invest in two high pricecd corners and opt to go with a cheaper option opposite Jones.

Back
Top Bottom