Xavien Howard's Contract: A Message To Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard's Contract: A Message To Players

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Players like running back Kenyan Drake and left tackle Laremy Tunsil are entering contract years — although Tunsil does have a fifth-year team option for 2020 — and both will eventually be looking to get paid next. Howard’s contract gives them hope that they will be paid if they follow the same pathway as Howard: work hard and produce.

Article

I like Kenyan drake but running back is not a high value position. Based on the addition of Cox, Gaskin, Walton and Ballage within two years tells me we are RBBC. This means drake may make more on the open market. It's unfortunate but realisitic for everyone

Drake will either ball out and get a nice big contract netting us a comp pick or he will be okay and resign on a cheap contract.

Tunsil will get paid, but I hope not by us. That's going to be an insane contract.

Howard’s contract gives them hope that they will be paid if they follow the same pathway as Howard: work hard and produce.

Didn't know they were working for free!

I'll take one payday like that and call it quits!

Back
Top Bottom