Xavien Howard’s Future | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Xavien Howard’s Future

This thread is like Billy Madison. I award you no points.

X is a great player. We are better with him. However no one player is greater than the whole. If he wants to hold out then see you later bc no way he should command more with his shaky knee.

As for Watson why in the world would we offer the kitchen sink and more for him? Texans are in a terrible position as he's ready to retire than rather play for them. If anything giving them a rookie QB like Tua and taking on Watson's contract is doing them a favor. This isn't Madden.

Still don't know why we would trade so many damn picks for Watson, plus they throw in Tua like he's a bust.

For a 3-13 quarterback?

**** this distraction, I want Tua!

Still don't know why we would trade so many damn picks for Watson, plus they throw in Tua like he's a bust.

For a 3-13 quarterback?

**** this distraction, I want Tua!
Rumor has it that they don't want Tua in the trade...

told you so shrug GIF by DeStorm

Whatever happens with X...fine, but I had better not see a soul here talking about we need to extend Tua with a max contract because he gave us three seasons of 3,000 yards...and lucked a 4,000 yard (no Pro Bowls and no All Pros) season in there.

Watson has talent and issues, and you want to give up our best player, our QB, and a bunch of high picks for a player with injury and drama issues?
Not sure what issues watson has. All reports indicate that he is an outstanding human being

The fines will total about $2.5 million if he sits out the season...

It staggers our knees because most of us punch a clock. People like Watson (net worth $24 million) can absorb that and come out the same at the end.
I still don't think he's gonna want to lose that money even if it's small from his perspective

All of this trade talk makes me nauseous. I don't want us to trade for Watson (and I think he's a phenomenal player). I don't want us to trade up or down, in either of the 1st 2 rounds of the draft this year. We have enough draft capital, and good enough picks, to get difference makers this year. And pay X his money.

Back
Top Bottom