XTRA 690 says McQuarters signed by Redskins and Ricky news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

XTRA 690 says McQuarters signed by Redskins and Ricky news

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I havent seen this reported....

Skins sign McQuarters

Ricky williams officially inquires to NFL regarding when he will be returning and what the suspension will be. Everything expected so far...4 week suspension keeps him out until Oct.

RWM must have liked what he seen then. He just visited them today. This should end those stupid rumors of Welker being released.

byroan said:
RWM must have liked what he seen then. He just visited them today. This should end those stupid rumors of Welker being released.

finally, wes wasnt going anywhere

thats why the skins released hall i guess

like what he seen? thats funny

oh well, could of used him but like nub said no more "are we going to release wes welker if we sigh rwm" threads.

he will be back week five, a bye week is still a pay week that counts as his fourth game

I cant find anything anywhere about McQuarters being signed by the skins. I have seen that the skins are interested though... are you sure you heard it right that he actually got signed?

Nasty

DOLFANMIKE said:
I havent seen this reported....

Skins sign McQuarters

Ricky williams officially inquires to NFL regarding when he will be returning and what the suspension will be. Everything expected so far...4 week suspension keeps him out until Oct.

Says here Mcquarters left without signing and Gibbs goes on to say RW McQuarters wants to keep his options open but the skins would be watching the situation.

link: http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/WAS/8506884

I would like to see McQuarters, but not as a punt returner. Bobby Taylor might be worth the wait too. Either way, I want Welker to stay.

Im a huge R.W Mcquarters fan for some reason. I would love to see him rather then Howard in a Miami Jersey. Plus I think howard makes 3 million we could save money easily by cutting him and signing R.W Mcquarters.

WES better be returning the ball though. Great team player and worked his *** off to get here and he deserves it.:D

RW would have little chance of being a starting CB in Wash. In Miami, he'd have as good a chance as anyone currently on the roster after Madison. If he'd be happy being a return man and nickel/dime back then it would be ok for him to sign with the Skins. If he wants to compete for a starting job, then Miami is the place he needs to sign.

byroan said:
I thought McQuarters would have been a nice pickup for us. Well I at least had hoped we would get a chance to bring him in for an interview, but yeah he must have really liked something about Washington. And you're right... some good WILL come out of this. No more "sign R.W. McQuarters release Wes Welker threads". I hope...

Back
Top Bottom