Y bell and ronnie brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Y bell and ronnie brown

Rodney1505

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone have any info or heard any rumors about where these guys might end up??? Wish the phins would resign YB Not Saying we should sign Ronnie Brown back...but i would like to see him go somewhere where he can contribute and get 10+ carries a game Detroit would have been a good spot for him

I think we need to see what these guys on the roster can do at safety. Yeremiah bell is not the answer or the future. We need to see what Chris Clemons, Reshad Jones, and Jimmy Wilson can do at this point so we can move on from them next year as well if need be.

I think YB will either be a Jet, Pat, or call it quits. Ronnie might latch on to a team that loses their running back in the middle of the year, but it's pretty clear he's past his prime.

I think YB will either be a Jet, Pat, or call it quits. Ronnie might latch on to a team that loses their running back in the middle of the year, but it's pretty clear he's past his prime.

i agree ronnie's days of football are about where tomlinsons are. except its against ronnie's will to leave football, he's just too slow now and never really had the power he had during 1 or 2 of his good seasons here. i would remember wondering how (old) ricky was faster and more powerful than a guy that supposedly ran a 4.4 40 and had the body of a fullback.

Bell could resign with us on a much lower wage. Ronnie is just about done

Back
Top Bottom