Y Bell played AWFUL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Y Bell played AWFUL

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
My God,

Don't get me wrong, he has had a stellar season for us. He has been a real bright spot all year long, but did he ever play a bad one tonight.

I thought that one long pass over the middle wasn't a bad play. He had him covered pretty well. Pennington just made a perfect throw and Bell didn't look back for it in time.

Other than that, yeah he had a tough night. I thought the whole secondary was pretty weak. No one knows how to look back for the ball and make a play on it.

i didnt think he was horrible. he made a great hit on coles to break up a pass. he got totally screwed on the pass interference. but he has played better

I thought that one long pass over the middle wasn't a bad play. He had him covered pretty well. Pennington just made a perfect throw and Bell didn't look back for it in time.

Other than that, yeah he had a tough night. I thought the whole secondary was pretty weak. No one knows how to look back for the ball and make a play on it.

Well if Saban is such a genius when it comes to the secondary then the secondary should be a strong part of this defense. Go to Alabama Saban and don't let the door hit you in the backside:fire:

I did not think he played that bad at all. That whole defense did great and when you only give up 13 points than you should win and thats the bottom line. We need a new Offensive Coordinator

Well if Saban is such a genius when it comes to the secondary then the secondary should be a strong part of this defense. Go to Alabama Saban and don't let the door hit you in the backside:fire:

Well....you would think the secondary would be a bit better than it is. But in the end, this defense was ranked 5th in the league in points scored coming into tonight. And they only gave up 13 tonight. So I don't think we should be too harsh on the way Saban has handled the defesne. The offense may be another story.

Bell seems to struggle on the deep ball for sure. He's great when the plays in front of him though.

4th passing defense aint enough? Without much talent there? Man just quit biatching...Its all Mularkeys fault.

Bell was directly responsible for every score or what eventually led to a score.Out of position or juked out of his socks. He was lucky the first pass thrown into the endzone was dropped .He is always looking to make the highlight play instead of doing his job.He will give up as much as he gets.That's why he is not a starter and should be just in 3rd down situations to blitz.The verdict is still out on him!

Back
Top Bottom