yahoo.com new mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

yahoo.com new mock draft

23RB23

Towel Boy
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jm
mockdraft030707&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I don't really like this mock draft. They have people picked waaaaaay ahead from where their value is. Alan Branch is going to be a beast, but I don't think we really need him. Some of the other picks they have just don't seem right. What does everybody think?

i wouldnt mind branch, but id rathe rhave levi brown, we need o-line man more than a D-lineman.

I don't think it's that unrealistic. I've certainly seen worse.

i wouldnt mind branch, but id rathe rhave levi brown, we need o-line man more than a D-lineman.

Its gettin a little obvious isnt it?

but you know what? we get Levi, you cant make an impressive sig pic with him so I dont think we should get him.:rolleyes:

it says that we delt wilkinson to denver, did we get anything in return or he just left as a free agent

btw imo that mock sucks

it says that we delt wilkinson to denver, did we get anything in return or he just left as a free agent

btw imo that mock sucks

Wilkinson was traded for a 6th round pick. But the trade can be voided if Wilkinson retires or fails his physical.

traylor just reupped.
we got holliday.
our d line is in good shape.
rod wright, and maybe manny in the mix too.

If quinn, russell, thomas, and johnson are all four gone, which they will be...
you could argue that just about anybody we take at nine would be a reach.

levi brown, landry, nelson, okoye.

Just fill a hole and I will be happy.

I really don't trust this mock. I checked the Patriots and they had them taking a tight end with their first pick even though they have Ben Watson, David Thomas and they just signed Kyle Brady. When I see a pick that is so far off the mark like that I tend to ignore anything else they say.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jm
mockdraft030707&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I don't really like this mock draft. They have people picked waaaaaay ahead from where their value is. Alan Branch is going to be a beast, but I don't think we really need him. Some of the other picks they have just don't seem right. What does everybody think?

This mock was before MIA re-signed Traylor and Cameron stated that Evans was going to be in the NT rotation. So I agree with you...I dont see MIA picking a NT at #9.

imo if branch is there at #9, it's a no brainer. there is an elite group of 8 players in this draft (johnson, thomas, peterson, russell, quinn, branch, adams, landry) and if any of them slide to #9, they need to be goobled up.

The only person I would take other than Brown would be Landry or maybe trade down to get one of the better CBs in the draft as the secondary is maybe the only bigger hole in this team than the Oline.

imo if branch is there at #9, it's a no brainer. there is an elite group of 8 players in this draft (johnson, thomas, peterson, russell, quinn, branch, adams, landry) and if any of them slide to #9, they need to be goobled up.

I'll agree with all of those being elite and needing to be gobbled up, except for Russell. No thanks to him if he falls to 9, I'd rather have Jamaal Anderson over Russell.

Back
Top Bottom