Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league started... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league started...

MikeO said:
head to head works in hoops and football, in baseball I think its lame. We can do it though if everyone wants it. But Im not a fan of it for baseball.

I think for baseball since its so many games, the team that has the guys who compile the best stats should win.

Since I've never played it before I'm not really sure what's best but when I talked to my bro who's been doing fantady baseball for a few years said that the only way he'll join the leauge is if it is h2h because it's just more fun that way.. but whatever way you decide on is all good with me.

FiN.in.RI said:
Since I've never played it before I'm not really sure what's best but when I talked to my bro who's been doing fantady baseball for a few years said that the only way he'll join the leauge is if it is h2h because it's just more fun that way.. but whatever way you decide on is all good with me.

we can let majority rules. I like the way I have it set up. But if everyone wants head to head, I can change it.

One more team would be nice. Then we have 8 and we can get this thing going and move up the draft even.

hey guys im in the league (miamikid92) lol and I forget my id that the team is on so can someone please click on my team and see what my username on it is, thanks

nevermind found it..am i in the right league? theres no mikeo or fin.in.ri

Your not in my league

miamikid92 said:
can i be is there any open spots?

YES! Open spots remain. I want at least 8. But 9 or 10 or more is fine.

Just follow the info at the top of this thread and you will get in fine

We have enough people now. Draft is April 2nd. If you guys want to move it up, just let me know.

Draft is Saturday! Everyone ready?!

Prepare to lose everyone!

Back
Top Bottom