Yahoo fantasy league | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo fantasy league

How much money are we talking about? I'm a mexican in mexico. I make little more than 1/3 the US minimum wage of $15.

I only play fantasy on yahoo. If there are people on here that want to start a yahoo league for money I am in
I put up a thread to see how many want to play. If enough I will start it if ya like or play,

It looks like there are 4 or 5 now and hell ya can draft with 4. I may be able to get another 1 or 2. Should we say $20 for the year, get a league started and go from there?
I would hold on putting up the money until we get it together but can start putting it together.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I opened a 20$ league.
League ID # 887545

draft is Aug 13 on a Saturday at 1500 hours.

Last edited:
I opened a 20$ league.
League ID # 887545

draft is Aug 13 on a Saturday at 1500 hours.

Little early on the draft but I'm in with a name change. :-) What is our cut off on deciding and what is our minimum number of teams?

Good Deal.

We have to have at least 4. I hope we can get 10
Little early on the draft but I'm in with a name change. :-) What is our cut off on deciding and what is our minimum number of teams?

Good Deal.

Nobody wants to do this but you and me bro. I will delete the league if we don’t have anybody by August 1.

I'm down. $20 is doable. I'll let you guys know once I've signed up.

Nobody wants to do this but you and me bro. I will delete the league if we don’t have anybody by August 1.
To make things interesting want to make it into an existing Keeper League?

Sent ya a league e mail.

Last edited:
Surgery 5 AM, clear this when I can get back.

Last chance to sign up for 20$ yahoo league drafting august 13 at 300

Let me take that back. $20 will not be affordable for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom