Yahoo: Secret Life Of Nfl Scouts (miami Dolphins Behind The Scenes) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo: Secret Life Of Nfl Scouts (miami Dolphins Behind The Scenes)

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.dolphinstalk.com/2018/05/yahoo-secret-life-of-nfl-scouts-miami.html

Yahoo sports was behind the scenes and embedded with the Miami Dolphins throughout their entire draft process. If you want a behind the scenes look at all of the work the scouts put in to come up with those 8 picks this 5 piece series is a great behind the scenes look at what the Miami Dolphins front office and scouting department does

ddc53d391284f57611078227964338ee.jpg

I can't tell you how impressed i am with this. We don't draft for the NFL, we draft for the Miami Dolphins. I don't know if this is new but it's a powerful mindset.

yea just had a look at the first article, sounds great

The most amazing part of that entire article is that they published the WiFi password to the facility, and it is the most obvious password (for the organization) outside of using the word password...

WiFi password — “Perfection1972"

It's really no different than Hard Knocks on any level. I don't see it as a big deal

Read the first section. Very intriguing

This is not some secret intel that the great Bellichek will exploit. We're no different than any other organization in this regard.

I loved reading the one-liners on our players. Very interesting that the Scout on Ballage said he has good vision when he is dogged out on here for having horrible vision.

I’m friends with a former GM and scout and he told me that joe Philbin told him at the combine in Indy last year that Tannehill is a finger pointer in the locker room. “Thinks his **** doesn’t stink.”

I support Tannehill So I hope philbin is just being a prick.

Why would you make this stuff public?

Read the article. It isn't any deep seated strategy given away. Interestingly enough, it was Mike Tannenbaum who wanted to cast a spotlight on the tireless work that his scouts put in. The way it is written, I'd say mission accomplished. I couldn't imagine a Dolphins scout not feeling good about this.

Why would you make this stuff public?

Having just read the entire thing, I cant help but wonder what information you fear other teams picking up? Tannebaum's fondness for spinach dip? That Grier prefers Coke to Pepsi?

Theres some nice info for hard core fans, but its mostly a harmless fluff piece hyping up NFL scouting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom