Yahoo Sports: Dolphins shopping second pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo Sports: Dolphins shopping second pick

If we are going to trade out of the 2 spot then I want their first rounder this year a 3rd this year and their 06 1st rounder as well. Whoever it may be that wants to trade up. Hopefully Arizona, at 7 I still think that we can get one of the big 3 RB's.

I don't care how far we trade down, I just want Ronnie Brown.

Dirtywater said:
What is the general feeling in Fin land? Do you guys want the #2 pick, or would you prefer to trade it for value in more picks since you are without a 2nd or 3rd?

That is a hard pick to pass up as a fan.
exactly.

i'm torn. i'd love to have a serious playmaker at the #2 overall pick, but on the other hand we have just too many holes...

so trade down works for me... as long as we get equal value from two lower round picks as we would have from the #2 overall....

DolphanD said:
What would Philly have to offer to get our #2 overall? Their 1st, the 2nd they got from us, then their own 2nd, maybe a third...and these are all low round picks, except the one they got from us ofcourse.

I agree. Philly doesn't have enough ammo to trade up to number 2. They would have to throw in next years 1st and 2nd.

If we trade down, who do we get for running back? Ronnie Brown will probably be gone. We need a running back.

There is plenty of depth at rb. Howver the big three will be gone in the top 10.

dolfanreal69 said:
There is plenty of depth at rb. Howver the big three will be gone in the top 10.

Benson won't be if that Dallas deal goes through...

We can get him if that happens.

Dirtywater said:
What is the general feeling in Fin land? Do you guys want the #2 pick, or would you prefer to trade it for value in more picks since you are without a 2nd or 3rd?

That is a hard pick to pass up as a fan.
Not at all. Deal it and get as much volume as is possible for the pick. We've got many holes to plug and the best way to do that is to deal down and get a bunch of cap friendly players. In case you cant tell from my mock :D

Back
Top Bottom