Yahoo Sports mock has Phins taking Ronnie Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo Sports mock has Phins taking Ronnie Brown

Phin_Man

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Check out the Yahoo Sports mock. It's a pretty detailed rundown of the first round. Says Saban is trying to get into round two to get Jason Campbell. Someone else will have to post the link. I can't do it yet.

i could definitly deal with that. they would have a rythym together already, which could help relieve some of the pressures of being a rookie.(who may also be relied upon heavily)

Phin_Man said:
Check out the Yahoo Sports mock. It's a pretty detailed rundown of the first round. Says Saban is trying to get into round two to get Jason Campbell. Someone else will have to post the link. I can't do it yet.
I can live with that.

i still want alex smith at #2. i think he has the most potential upside.

but i could live with campbell. mainly because my jersey would then have my name on the back!! :cooldude:

I like the idea of taking a QB/RB combo but as much as I love Ronnie, I'd like the Rodgers/Arrington combo just as much.

It seems that everyone has Miami taking Ronnie at two. ESPN, NFLDraftCountdown, Yahoo, CBS Sportsline but I have a feeling that Coach Saban is going to go against the grain of assumption come draft time.

Everyone has us taking Ronnie Brown, but by what Saban has been sayin, I think we'll either take a QB, or trade the pick..

Back
Top Bottom