Y'all Know It's Gonna Happen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Y'all Know It's Gonna Happen

Who will be Head Coach at the end of the season?

• Adam Gase

Votes: 132 91.0%
  • Darren Rizzi

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Matt Burke

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Dowell Loggains

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Kris Kocurek

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Eric Studesville

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • TeeMoney finds a new forum to post in

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Bill lazor. He will do average w/ that cincy offense and we will continue the everlasting tradition of promoting Cincinnati’s coaches to our own squad :biggrin

It doesn't seem to work like that here. Burke's job in all likelihood is safe unless we are giving up video game numbers each game. Next offseason he would be on the hot seat.

If Ross has proven anything as an owner, it's that he doesn't fire people quickly.

Well, it's Gase's decision. It's his staff. I just hope that if our defense is putrid again this season, Gase will understand that he made a mistake promoting a guy to be a first time coordinator and watching him run the wide 9 for two seasons.

The way preseason has gone, the reporting being done and the rats jumping off the ship... National news has the Dolphins picking in the top 3 next year... We've been waiting years to pass this turd, let's do this.

Ok, I'm having a bit of fun at my own expense, maybe it'll make a few of you smirk a little.

Waiting for years!? Lol

This displays the definition of living in a bubble. Get outside your echo chamber and you find out everyone actually doesn't agree with you. Only the minority of dolphins fans think the way you do about gase.

Why is it the only thought process people feel blatantly comfortable enough to voice is the "what if this goes horribly bad....... then what" mentality.

What if we have a top 10 offense and top 15 defense? Are all of you guys going to stop claiming the sky is falling every other day? Are these threads going to diminish?
*it was rhetorical....i know the answer.

Ross is too old to go reshuffling the deck.
We'll have Gase forever.
I'll be honest here, I want the team to win games, but if we do the same start slow, play catch up, dink and dunk, and lose the game story in the first month then he has to walk. You can't be a coach in today's NFL and keep calling out your players because they don't get you system. That goes for offense and defense.

y'all don't read do ya

I read the title just fine brother Tee and the other post

"We've been waiting years to pass this turd, let's do this."

If you mean something else please explain it to us. From those remarks I assumed you wanted gase replaced.

This offense is his guys, he runs the offense, it's his specialty. If they dont finish at least in the top half of league, he is done.
I expect growing pains with defense, but they should also get better as season progresses.

I read the title just fine brother Tee and the other post

"We've been waiting years to pass this turd, let's do this."

If you mean something else please explain it to us. From those remarks I assumed you wanted gase replaced.

*sigh

If I'm wrong just tell me. Starting a how long will gase last thread before the first game is played implies you think he's a gonna. How did you vote in the poll ?

If I'm wrong just tell me. Starting a how long will gase last thread before the first game is played implies you think he's a gonna. How did you vote in the poll ?

The way preseason has gone, the reporting being done and the rats jumping off the ship... National news has the Dolphins picking in the top 3 next year... We've been waiting years to pass this turd, let's do this.

Ok, I'm having a bit of fun at my own expense, maybe it'll make a few of you smirk a little.

"Ok, I'm having a bit of fun at my own expense, maybe it'll make a few of you smirk a little."

Back
Top Bottom