Yall think leak aint no nfl QB,your all wrong... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yall think leak aint no nfl QB,your all wrong...

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
First of all im a gators fan so i will favor him but in this thread i will be honest.
He's a good quarterback,but he looks bad to every1 because that terrible offense they put him in.Remember last year how good he was,but now in this new offense there is basically three plays as i see.He either hands it off,Throws it,or option.Thats it.Last year he didnt get killed everytime he touched the ball.Now he does.Put him back in his old offense and you all will see how good he really is.

First off, you admit to being a Florida homer.

Secondly, other than "hand it off, throw or option", what else can a QB do? Kneel it? :lol:

Thirdly, you havent finished puberty yet but you are a good judge at what skills are important in a college QB to make a good transition to the NFL.

Fourthly, nice avatar.

Come back to this thread in 3-4 years and im sure you will find it funny. :lol:

This is a 'Nole fan speaking, so take no offense. In all honesty, a good QB can adapt to the offense regardless what it calls for. Plus, the only two things I thought a QB can do is either throw it or hand it off:dunno: . Chris Leak is a good college QB who will probably not make it in the NFL.

leak is small, has bad mechanics, bad pocket presence, a bad arm, plays in a gimmicky offense, can't take a hit, doesn't lead a team like a great QB......uh, i can go on if you want

Talk about beating a dead horse. Will this debate ever end???????

That Terrible offense is the same one that Stanton is playing in while leading the nation (before Saturdays AWFUL game) in passing efficiency.

Batman13 said:
That Terrible offense is the same one that Stanton is playing in while leading the nation (before Saturdays AWFUL game) in passing efficiency.

Its not the same, similar but not the same.

Philter25 said:
First off, you admit to being a Florida homer.

Secondly, other than "hand it off, throw or option", what else can a QB do? Kneel it? :lol:

Thirdly, you havent finished puberty yet but you are a good judge at what skills are important in a college QB to make a good transition to the NFL.

Fourthly, nice avatar.

Come back to this thread in 3-4 years and im sure you will find it funny. :lol:

:lol:

P.S. what is with those avatars? They're identical but different :goof:

Actually the 2 offenses are almost identical. Meyer and John L. Smith kind of advanced the offense while under the same coaching staff awhile back. The only difference is (from what I've seen) Florida does not run as many screen plays or QB draws.

Back
Top Bottom