Yankee Fan Falls into net from upper deck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yankee Fan Falls into net from upper deck

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Did you guys see the Yankee fan (kid) fall out of the upper deck at Yankee Stadium into the net behind home plate?...funniest thing I have seen in a long while. :lol:

Roman529 said:
Did you guys see the Yankee fan (kid) fall out of the upper deck at Yankee Stadium into the bet behing home plate?...funniest thing I have seen in a long while. :lol:

Yup it was pretty funny, I bet he was a little drunk. Does anyone remember the Sox/Yankee game in 1999/2000 when Pedro pitched a 1 hit complete game and had 15 or more Ks? Because a moron fan actually jumped from the upper deck onto the net.

I have no idea how this is funny, since he broke his nose which isn't the most pain free thing in the world.

Yeah the guy at the Yankee game tonight was arrested. Apparently he JUMPED and didn't fall. Sucks for him. He was embarrassed on Sportscenter too because when the cops pulled him up off the net they gave me what the Sportscenter guys called an "Atomic Wedgie." I bet that guy feels like a Grade-A idiot right about now.

Ray Finkle said:
Yup it was pretty funny, I bet he was a little drunk. Does anyone remember the Sox/Yankee game in 1999/2000 when Pedro pitched a 1 hit complete game and had 15 or more Ks? Because a moron fan actually jumped from the upper deck onto the net.

September 10, 1999- I think Chili davis hit a HR and gave the yanks a 1-0 lead but that was it and Pedro was spectacular that night.

clear.gif

The funny part of it all is.........the idiot said he did it on a dare from his friends. Now he faces like 3 or 4 charges and will get fined, probation, community service and god knows what else.

If the idiot just said he slipped and fell, or it was an accident.......he would have got of scott free!

STOOPID! lol

If the idiot just said he slipped and fell, or it was an accident.......he would have got of scott free!

I don't think he could have done that b/c apparently he was contemplating it for a while and other fasn were telling him to either sit down or jump so obviously others knew he was planning on jumping so if he said he slipped I don't think it would have worked. Plus it's pretty much impossible to slip and fall over that wall.

nyjunc said:
September 10, 1999- I think Chili davis hit a HR and gave the yanks a 1-0 lead but that was it and Pedro was spectacular that night.

Great memory. You're correct sir.

The fan last night is a total moron, it's a very good thing he didn't hurt anyone else. I hope he gets thrown in jail for a week or so maybe that will straighten him out.

Only in NY

Back
Top Bottom