Yankess take $26 million luxury tax hit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yankess take $26 million luxury tax hit

I'm not a baseball fan, but I sure do enjoy it when when a team with a tiny payroll takes the series... I love the thought that somewhere stienbrenner is clinching his teeth.

I'm not a baseball fan, but I sure do enjoy it when when a team with a tiny payroll takes the series... I love the thought that somewhere stienbrenner is clinching his teeth.
I'm sorry Marty, but every time I read something you post, the meaning gets twisted into some kind of dirty sailor talk... clinching his teeth :lol: Maybe I need some coffee.

Steinbrenner is damn near on his death bed and has been for months. He is just a figurehead who has no control over anything anymore.

Steinbrenner is damn near on his death bed and has been for months. He is just a figurehead who has no control over anything anymore.

I knew he wasn't well, but now the word is that he's on his death bed? Who would take over the team?

I knew he wasn't well, but now the word is that he's on his death bed? Who would take over the team?

son in law takes over. But Swindle and Levine pretty much run the show.

He goes from bad to worse. He is ok for a few weeks at a time, then he gets in "really bad shape" and they think this might be it. Then he rebounds for a week or so and is better. He hasn't run the day to day operations in a few years anyway. He hasn't made a call on a player in a while.

son in law takes over. But Swindle and Levine pretty much run the show.

He goes from bad to worse. He is ok for a few weeks at a time, then he gets in "really bad shape" and they think this might be it. Then he rebounds for a week or so and is better. He hasn't run the day to day operations in a few years anyway. He hasn't made a call on a player in a while.

I did not know...thanks Mike...I'll bet Swindle and Levine clinch their teeth too....:cooldude:

I'm sorry Marty, but every time I read something you post, the meaning gets twisted into some kind of dirty sailor talk... clinching his teeth :lol: Maybe I need some coffee.

:eek:

there is in the favorite cowboy movie scene thread a link in one of my posts to the "drinking game" with Terrence Hill...there is a PERFECT example of what I meant in that clip.

:eek:

there is in the favorite cowboy movie scene thread a link in one of my posts to the "drinking game" with Terrence Hill...there is a PERFECT example of what I meant in that clip.
:lol: Is that something I want to know?

Guys named Swindal and Cashman running the Yankees just can not be made up.

Back
Top Bottom