Yanks VS Mets! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yanks VS Mets!

nyjunc said:
The same staff that went 10-1 against oak and Sea while Bos lost 4 of 6 in their last 6 to those 2 teams.

You are right, we played like sh*t. As I mentioned in a previous post.

Doesn't mean that your staff doesn't s*ck. Like last year, you are just outscoring everyone and your bats are covering up the shortcomings of your pitching. It won't happen in the playoffs against good pitching and that is why I'm not worried in the least.

Our staff is better then last year's. We've already gotten more shutouts and just as many complete games. Our staff goes later in games this year which is helping save our bullpen for later in the year. Even when the Yankees get crappy peformances out of R.J. and company they still give us at least 7 which is great to see. This year's staff is coming into it's own and will continue to get better as the season goes on!

FaninPatsyLand said:
You are right, we played like sh*t. As I mentioned in a previous post.

Doesn't mean that your staff doesn't s*ck. Like last year, you are just outscoring everyone and your bats are covering up the shortcomings of your pitching. It won't happen in the playoffs against good pitching and that is why I'm not worried in the least.

Check the #s since we went on our streak, we haven't just been outscoring people. In a game or 2 yeah we did that but mostly we had well pitched games something we rarely had last reg season.

I smell fear!

nyjunc said:
Check the #s since we went on our streak, we haven't just been outscoring people. In a game or 2 yeah we did that but mostly we had well pitched games something we rarely had last reg season.

I smell fear!

No one fears those overpriced underachievers any more, those days are long gone.

Look that up.

Not this one! Lets go Mets!

Randy Johnson never did do well against the Mets! Little Joe McEwing use to kill him!

Now its Koo!!!!

FaninPatsyLand said:
No one fears those overpriced underachievers any more, those days are long gone.

Look that up.

No one fears the Sox either just b/c they got 1 fluky title.

pMLB21929286dt-1.jpg

nyjunc said:
No one fears the Sox either just b/c they got 1 fluky title.

pMLB21929286dt-1.jpg

Am I the one marching around and spewing garbage about how you fear my team??

No I never uttered those words. You on the other hand actually believe other teams fear the Yankees... :lol:

So delusional.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Am I the one marching around and spewing garbage about how you fear my team??

No I never uttered those words. You on the other hand actually believe other teams fear the Yankees... :lol:

So delusional.

Deny it all you want but you were confident enough not to post nonsense on the yankee threads until we started winning again. Your new bashing of the Yankees is a sign of being worried.

nyjunc said:
Deny it all you want but you were confident enough not to post nonsense on the yankee threads until we started winning again. Your new bashing of the Yankees is a sign of being worried.

I'm still confident to post whatever I feel like about the Yankees for a couple of reasons.

1) Their staff s*cks, not intimidating at all. Which will be their downfall this year. (Like last year..)

2) Don't have the resources to go out at the trading deadline and change reason #1.

See you this upcoming weekend in the toilet that is Yankee Stadium.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I'm still confident to post whatever I feel like about the Yankees for a couple of reasons.

1) Their staff s*cks, not intimidating at all. Which will be their downfall this year. (Like last year..)

2) Don't have the resources to go out at the trading deadline and change reason #1.

See you this upcoming weekend in the toilet that is Yankee Stadium.

tough talk from the fluky Champs. When9, not if, Randy gets going he can be pretty intimidating. Who is intimidating on the Sox staff if Schilling isn't healthy? Miller has been ok but is still a question mark and Clement always shows flashes but never puts it together a full season. Pavano is the one who has proven he can win big games not Miller or Clement and Carl is our #3.

We don't need another pitcher and if we did we absolutely have the resources, we have some young chips playing well right now though I hope we do not trade them away.

Last year our starters struggled all year and our pen was overworked which is why we lost to you guys. Our starters did a good job(outside of Brown in Gm 7) but you got to our pen but our starters are stringer and our pen is deeper and will be more rested so don't get your hopes up for fluke #2.

Yankee Stadium is baseball, more history has occurred their than anywhere else and that includes that little dump of Fenway. Most of Fenway's history is losing, most of the history at Yankee Stadium is winning Championships. Enjoy your fluke win and pipe down, only 20 more to go and you'll catch us :lol:

I wish both these teams lots of losses!!! GO PHILLIES

clear.gif

FaninPatsyLand said:
I love when Yankee fans say that..

Such a lame a** comeback. :lol:

See you in the toilet, junk.

It's lame b/c the Sox have been such a lame franchise 90% of their existence. What's lame is when Sox fans act like b/c you won one in 86 years that all of a sudden you are on equal ground w/ us. It doesn't work that way, if you didn't care about us then why are you bashing us in a Yankee thread? You're nervous, admit it.

Back
Top Bottom