Yannick Ngakoue | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yannick Ngakoue

I hope this FO is spending time checking out these guys. Not every player that is on the trading block is a bad seed. You have to do your research and find out why they are on that trade block. If not you could miss out on a good player on and off the field.
There’s nothing to check in on and I’m pretty sure the front office knows his game just fine. They’re not giving up a first rounder and a massive contract for him two days before the draft. This is something you explore after the draft. They need all their picks right now in case of trades up the board.
Miami would also need to create some cap space.

Potential salary and draft pick compensation are a tad too much IMO, to make this move. Gotta focus on cap management now to inevitably take another step in the future.

I suspect DE will be at the top of our 2021 draft needs list.

I hope this FO is spending time checking out these guys. Not every player that is on the trading block is a bad seed. You have to do your research and find out why they are on that trade block. If not you could miss out on a good player on and off the field.
I respectfully disagree brother. The team needs to focus on the draft . We need players to fit in the mold of this team going forward not distractions at this time. I also stated in my previous post most players seeking trades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom