Yannick Ngakoue | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yannick Ngakoue

I don't see the point in giving up draft picks and money, after we already signed several pass rushers, and Clowney is still out on the market. I'd rather build through the draft.

Last year Frank Clark was traded for a 1st and the Chiefs gave him 20+mil a year.
Well we live in a different world than we did a year ago and I’m this world it’s not happening

He won 23 titles including the French Open. That may not be very good to you but to me he was one of the best players in the game during the height of his career.

yeah. Weird thing to say. Was ranked 3rd in the world at one point. How you classify that as “not very good” is a mystery to me

Tennis player and he wasn't very good

He won a major(French)23 professional tournaments and was ranked in the top 10 for a big chunk of the 80's.

So yeah, he wasn't very good. :wink:

tough to lose a pick and pay big money too.
But then again we need a pass rusher. Can Charles Harris please just be good lol

The guy is a bad@***. A first is a lot but he's 24 and a proven thing vs a rookie who might or might not be anywhere near as good. Yeah, I'd do it if we were going to go DE anyway in round one.
have you thought about the cost? why do you like blowing our cap? wasn't $60M in dead cap money a year ago enough to you? What's the rush in winning so quickly?

Back
Top Bottom