Yao Ming done the rest of the season. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yao Ming done the rest of the season.

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Sucks for Houston and the Olympics. Golden State or Portland now have a shot to get into the playoffs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3265631

Reports: Yao done for season with stress fracture in left foot

ESPN.com news services

Updated: February 26, 2008, 1:32 PM ET

* Comment
* Email
* Print

Yao Ming's season reportedly is over.

Yao Ming

Yao

KRIV-TV in Houston and The Houston Chronicle are reporting that Yao has a stress fracture in his left foot and the Rockets are expected to announce he will have season-ending surgery later Tuesday.

The team has scheduled an afternoon news conference.

Houston, currently on a 12-game winning streak, is in fourth place in the Southwest Division. The streak followed a loss in the one game that Yao has missed all season.

the west is a wrap of who's in

not in order of seeds
lakers
spurs
suns
hornets
jazz
nuggets
mavericks
golden state

houston now has a small chance, and portland. well we arent good, its gonna be a ugly end to the season.

Wow, that sucks for Houston fans. I like Yao and have enjoyed seeing him improve pretty much every year. Looks like McGrady will have to wait yet another year to get out of the first round.

yeah with how tight the western conference is i dont see them in the playoffs anymore... that sucks bad, they were playing great ball too... what 12 in a row?

There goes my fantasy team. I already had Bynum injured so now Bogut's now my only C.

And that sucks for the Rockets too.

Back
Top Bottom