Yard Work - Weekly Chalk Talk | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yard Work - Weekly Chalk Talk

I would like to see more offensive line tape, how they do in pass protection and running plays and then compare with the PFF grades

Thanks guys. Any suggestions, post them in here.
Great job! I was surprised you did not mention how Kindley was telegraphing his pull to the left. I am sure the coaches will mention it, but that is about as bad as I have ever seen. You mentioned that the Jets CB pointing was a big no no, yet do not mention a not squared up stance.

Alf, do you think there'd be some utility in showing an example of these 2nd half running plays where the box is stacked and the play doesn't generate many/any yards? Showing where the execution didn't develop?

Amazing stuff as always. Very insightful, hopefully Flores and Co subscribe and watch as well ?

Great vid again. They help my 12 year old learn a ton about the game in ways I could never show him.

IYHO, is Goff really that bad? I always thought McVay covered some of his warts but Sunday was absolutely terrible. Did the Fins just write the blueprint on how to defeat them?

Also, what percentage of the offense do you think Tua knows? I'm going with a minimum of 75-80. I think a lot of the dumbing down of the playbook this past game had more do with the game situation than his grip on the O.

I was looking forward to this one.
Thank You!

One thing is really clear and that's we really need some more speed on offense.
Williams and Parker create almost no seperation.

Yeah! They need to put Grant out there more. It's obvious when he's on the field defenders are giving him at least 5 yard cushions.

Back
Top Bottom