Yard Work - Weekly Chalk Talk | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yard Work - Weekly Chalk Talk

>>> Thanks Alf!

BTW we understand WHY you slow it down!

:woot:

...great stuff... Again!

Appreciate your work!

Have a wonderful Xmas you analytical animal!

😷

I love these. My only gripe would be to enhance the audio, I have a very hard time hearing you.

Run blocking masterclass when we really needed it. This team is so well coached and it’s so great to see.

Thanks Alf!

I was wondering if you could chat about the 3rd int?

I don't have the all-22 but to me, it looked like Tua was trying to manipulate the S with his eyes and then hit Gesicki down the seam. The problem with this is Gesicki breaks off his route and crosses the face of the S. To me it looks like Tua just looks back to his left and then throws to a spot, almost expecting Gesicki to be there. Was this just a miscommunication between those two or a total misread by one of them? Or maybe I'm way off.

Thanks Alf!

I don't have the all-22 but to me, it looked like Tua was trying to manipulate the S with his eyes and then hit Gesicki down the seam. The problem with this is Gesicki breaks off his route and crosses the face of the S. To me it looks like Tua just looks back to his left and then throws to a spot, almost expecting Gesicki to be there. Was this just a miscommunication between those two or a total misread by one of them? Or maybe I'm way off.

It was miscommunication that can be solved in the off season. I'm not sure whose to blame did Gesicki run the wrong route or did Tua fire it to the wrong spot.

It was miscommunication that can be solved in the off season. I'm not sure whose to blame did Gesicki run the wrong route or did Tua fire it to the wrong spot.

Miscommunications like this are the reason I wanted Tua to have the full playbook and play during crunch time every game. The playing time itself would have been more valuable than the wins long term. I didn't want to have to worry about working those kinks out come year two. Hopefully a full offseason allows that development.

Thanks Alf!

You got it 100% right, IMO. Although we will never know of course.

After watching some of these play breakdowns it makes me feel that Chan isn't so bad as plays are there to be made.

Hunt doesn't blow that assignment after the Byron Jones INT Tua would have had a TD pass. They looked ill prepared for this game and second views by CKP makes it look like not necessarily the play calls were to blame on several occasions (the Bowden screen) but the execution was poor all around. I'm sure they're going to look at everything but if Gaily and Fitz were tied to the hip and we're going in another direction, I would think Gaily didn't coach these guys to execute his play calls.

Back
Top Bottom