Yards for ronnie this week vs colts? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yards for ronnie this week vs colts?

First you said 235 then 335, but, i'll assume you meant 235.
If it happened, it wouldn't be a suprise, but I think predicting 235 yards is asking too much.

no i'd say he'll get 235 but i have a feeling he might have an extreme day and get 335.

Jamal ran for 299 so you never know.

uuum...turner?

the dolphins should sign michael turner from san diego to be a backup behind ronnie, but also a change of pace speed back, i dont think ricky will come back to miami, especially if saban goes to alabama, ricky loves toronto and teaching yoga and chilling out in toronto, i even heard that he and his fiance bought a new condo in downtown toronto close to the skydome.

Would that be decent for the Dolphins? Yeah. However, WHY would Michael Turner go to a place where there is two other running backs! Michael Turner is NOT going to a team to be a backup. Hes going to be a starter, or staying in San Diego.

no i'd say he'll get 235 but i have a feeling he might have an extreme day and get 335.

Jamal ran for 299 so you never know.

Ah I get what you meant now. No, though...still asking too much. However the "never know" part is true. It COULD happen. I highly doubt it though and Jamal had more carries in that game (30 I think) than ronnie ever seems to get, but yeah. Anything is possible.

He ran the ball vs the bears, so maybe he should know indy worst run D, MM im talking about.

But if lemon has over 30 passes, ronnie needs to get up that booth and punch him.

He gets 188 on 24 carries. 2 Td's

Morris gets 93 yards on 12 carries.

So....He more or less has to break an NFL record, or we draft an injured
RB?

:rolleyes:[/quote.....Peterson had a broken collarbone which is now healed and is playing New Years night. Not that it matters, but at least know what your talking about before you post......

he only needs 107 yeards to get 1,000 yards rushing and he missed 3 games. pretty good!

I say he goes for anywhere between 65-80 yards rushing and misses the 1,000 mark adding to his mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom