Yards for ronnie this week vs colts? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yards for ronnie this week vs colts?

Ronnie Brown: 10 rushes, 688 yards, 9 TDs.
Sam Morris: 3 rushes, 198 yards, 2 TDs.
Jason Taylor: 22 rushes, 94 yards, 1 TDs.

Coming from a Jags fan that knows about running on the Colts, those seem pretty realistic.

He was just listed on ESPN radio as a fantasy pick this week vs. Indy, saying look what Ron Dayne did what do you think Ronnie Brown can do. :D

it would be nice to see a 150 yard plus da for Ronnie considering the way he has been playing.

So....He more or less has to break an NFL record, or we draft an injured
RB?

:rolleyes:[/quote.....Peterson had a broken collarbone which is now healed and is playing New Years night. Not that it matters, but at least know what your talking about before you post......

I'm not the one saying we should draft another RB if Ronnie can't pull off an almost record night :lol:

Coming from a Jags fan that knows about running on the Colts, those seem pretty realistic.

If mccrary can put 78 yards in 2 rushes then i think JT can triple that.

If Ronnie doesn't get 20+ carries MM should be hung from the goalpost.

No he needs all the cameras pointing at him in the 4th quarter if ronnie doesnt have 25 carries by the start of the 4th.

And show his face on the stadium screen's and have a fin announcer get up there and show the fans a powerpoint presentation of mularkeys great playcalling this year.

Do the Colts really care? Do they even gain anything by winning this game. You know if they cant get home filed then whats the point.
Ronnie has 130.
Lemon gets 60 on the ground

i think Ronnie will have about 70-80 yards.

two reasons.

1) Mularkey's game plan will not call for many run plays, or we get down too many points in the beginning and resort to passing all game

2) the colts have observed their weakness in the run defense and have made some alterations to their D game plan... and it somewhat resolves their weakness although doesn't completely fix it

Ronnie is sitting at 106 yards on 17 carries, and MM throws the ball with 4:30 left in the 4th and 1st and 10 from Indy 44, while we are up 24-20 (10 pts from our D :)).

2 straight passes gain 8 yards, on 3&2, he calls a draw to Morris from Shutgun formation only gain 1 yard, so we punt and Donnie Jones pins them deep inside the 10, INDY gets the ball and drives, consumes the clock but turns it over on downs from our 16yd line.

We take a knee with only 7 sec left in the game.

Thanks you MM once again, Ronnie finishes the year at 999!

I just want him to get 108 yards as a bare minimum. anything else, id more than welcome. But I really really really want him to break 1000 yards on the season. Just to further help to prove he can carry the full load of an NFL offence, even with missing a few games.

the dolphins should sign michael turner from san diego to be a backup behind ronnie, but also a change of pace speed back, i dont think ricky will come back to miami, especially if saban goes to alabama, ricky loves toronto and teaching yoga and chilling out in toronto, i even heard that he and his fiance bought a new condo in downtown toronto close to the skydome.

Michael Turner isn't really a speed back, he is no faster than Ronnie.

Also, why would he want to come here to back up Ronnie when he will be in demand for a starting job?

I'll do you a deal, if those numbers are anywhere close to being right I will officially give you the Miami OC job. Whaddya say?

Back
Top Bottom