yea Gus know the system but so what? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

yea Gus know the system but so what?

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Gus has an advantage over feeley because he knows the system.....we despretly need a QB......we wont win a super bowl with Gus as a staring QB, or AJ
desprate times, call for despirate measures. i would have been thinking of a QB ever since last season ended.

Ahhh I see. AJ Sucks, Gus Sucks, Hell ... screw the 2005 season, but look at the bright side ... at least we will draft a QB next year.

Get real, AJ and Gus will have an open competition. I and some others think AJ has better skills, but Gus has the knowledge. Gus was a great pickup in case AJ has a problem learning the offense.

AJ and Gus I have a feeling are going to get no respect on this board from some people on this board even if they throw for 4000 yards and 37 TD's because then it will be a product of the system with Chambers, Booker, and Boston running loose, with Brown and Williams coming out of the backfield.

iam just wondering why that after marino retired we didnt draft a qb, i dont think we have even drafted a qb at all since he retired........................

Doktor Ivel said:
desprate times, call for despirate measures.

And what desparate measures do you suggest are called for in these desparate times?

DolphinsD1 said:
iam just wondering why that after marino retired we didnt draft a qb, i dont think we have even drafted a qb at all since he retired........................

Josh Huepel is one and I think weve drafted one other one. Though none in the higher rounds.

Agua said:
And what desparate measures do you suggest are called for in these desparate times?

Knowing Doktor...he'll probably say trade Ronnie Brown and Feeley to the Chargers for Rivers.

Noodle Arm said:
Knowing Doktor...he'll probably say trade Ronnie Brown and Feeley to the Chargers for Rivers.

He is also not aware of what a system QB is. In the right system with the right people around you any QB can suceed.

Doktor Ivel said:
Gus has an advantage over feeley because he knows the system.....we despretly need a QB......we wont win a super bowl with Gus as a staring QB, or AJ
desprate times, call for despirate measures. i would have been thinking of a QB ever since last season ended.

I didnt know that you can read the future........ :shakeno:

the more i look at the stats for aj last year and think about what we had and how he made the best out of it at the end of the year makes me think that he is a team leader and a winner, as for the stats it doesnt matter as long as we win

What a joke

He only talks about how bad and terrible and a disgrace our QB's are this DR Ivel....

We have not played one single game into the season and checked out the new system, the team chemistry, and Doctor Dre is calling for Feeley and Gus's head....

At least give a breath of air to both QB's .....Gzzz

Omaha_Dolfan said:
I have a feeling are going to get no respect on this board from some people on this board even if they throw for 4000 yards and 37 TD's because then it will be a product of the system with Chambers, Booker, and Boston running loose, with Brown and Williams coming out of the backfield.

NO....... Even if this were this were the case, I'm SURE we'd all be highly highly overjoyed. I don't care how, or why, but if one of these QB's throws for 4,000 yds, and 37 TD's there shall be NOTHING to B**ch about as far as the QB position is concerned

outlawd2u said:
NO....... Even if this were this were the case, I'm SURE we'd all be highly highly overjoyed. I don't care how, or why, but if one of these QB's throws for 4,000 yds, and 37 TD's there shall be NOTHING to B**ch about as far as the QB position is concerned

Im sure someone will complain :D

outlawd2u said:
yea, i'm hoping that Gus or AJ will have a breakout season, i just think the fins should have been looking for a QB

Your not the only one, but I am one of the ones thinking this is a perfect opportunity to let AJ show us what he has. And if he falls Gus knows what he is doing here.

Back
Top Bottom